Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Gaga on season premiere of RuPaul's Drag Race

Coop

Featured Posts

Evan Peters
4 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

lmao, SO is like scripted..no raw emotions? :toofunny:

the show is as real as reality tv :rip: tho there is some beef between queens that goes beyond what tv editing does lol

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornAsUnic0rn
2 hours ago, gagaliens said:

they film three versions of the finale, each one with a different winner and then they air the actual one. They do this to keep it secret but yeah, as someone already answered they sign legal documents before getting into the show

Fun Fact: The taping of all 3 queens winning and all top 4 queens going home is actually Perez' fault.

The ratings will be through the roof. She's like the biggest star, they've had on the show.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

gagzus

I just realised she must be wearing hella heels because Ru is over 6 feet tall and Gaga is only 5"2 :giveup: 

gagzus
14 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

The ratings will be through the roof. She's like the biggest star, they've had on the show.

they've had many huge stars on it actually over the years I think their last true megastar though was Ariana Grande

1 minute ago, gagzus said:

they've had many huge stars on it actually over the years I think their last true megastar though was Ariana Grande

They've had huge stars on the show before but most of them aren't huge or very popular at the time. Ariana Grande and maybe Raven were big when they judged.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

I don't know if anyone is interested, but Ross Mathews (one of the main judges on Drag Race) tonight on his podcast told an amazing behind the scenes story of working with her on Drag Race. It happens at about the 18 minute mark. Gaga is a god damn saint.

Edit: I see you Reddit.

YASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still can't get over Gaga's and Ru's "Fashion" duet and now I have this!! God is good 

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

gagzus
26 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I don't know if anyone is interested, but Ross Mathews (one of the main judges on Drag Race) tonight on his podcast told an amazing behind the scenes story of working with her on Drag Race. It happens at about the 18 minute mark. Gaga is a god damn saint.

his gaga impression made me cackle, but the story is definitely true it's VERY gaga haha

25 minutes ago, SKANK said:

omg that's too ****ing sweet. :giveup: You'll think she already has enough strength to do that kind of stuff without second guessing herself.

Awakened M

Gaga being confirmed for Drag Race is like Bayonetta being confirmed for Smash Bros. I am LIVING!:giveup:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

FGGrayson

:giveup: x1000000

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

littlepotter
4 hours ago, Jorget said:

It's very LQ and generally ignored 😅

Looks like you haven't seen the show, I totally recommend it. I was very skeptical when people here talked about it but once you start watching you get ADDICTED. It the best thing that happened to TV ever :firega: You can find it on Netflix.

Im gonna watch the gaga episode and see if i can get into it :lolly:

chaeri pls

Archived