💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

So What Could This Week's Sales Mean for Gaga?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I guess this is kinda a review because its a review of her sales. Idk change it if its wrong mods. 

Anyway, with sales this week, what would this add to the total sales of Gaga's discography.

Well let's take a look at what her sales were back in April:

Albums
The Fame, 4.7 million; Born This Way, 2.4 million; The Fame Monster (EP), 1.6 million; ARTPOP, 757,000; Cheek to Cheek (with Tony Bennett), 717,000; The Remix, 314,000; Born This Way: The Remix, 62,000; A Very Gaga Holiday, 44,000

And Joanne last week: 

Top-Selling Songs
"Poker Face," 7.3 million; "Just Dance" (feat. Colby O'Donis), 7.1 million; "Bad Romance," 5.6 million; "Born This Way," 4.1 million; "Paparazzi," 3.5 million; "Telephone" (feat. Beyonce), 3.4 million

So it's clear that Joanne will cross the 400K mark. 

Could ARTPOP cross the 800K mark? its possible. depending on how much it sold between April and now. 

I'm think The Fame will go to at least 4.8million. Please get to 5million in the future! 

As for her songs it seems like she's a little too far from reaching new milestones. Would love for Bad romance to get close to 6 million. But it prob has a lil bit to go. 

4 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I guess this is kinda a review because its a review of her sales. Idk change it if its wrong mods. 

Anyway, with sales this week, what would this add to the total sales of Gaga's discography.

Well let's take a look at what her sales were back in April:

Albums
The Fame, 4.7 million; Born This Way, 2.4 million; The Fame Monster (EP), 1.6 million; ARTPOP, 757,000; Cheek to Cheek (with Tony Bennett), 717,000; The Remix, 314,000; Born This Way: The Remix, 62,000; A Very Gaga Holiday, 44,000

And Joanne last week: 

Top-Selling Songs
"Poker Face," 7.3 million; "Just Dance" (feat. Colby O'Donis), 7.1 million; "Bad Romance," 5.6 million; "Born This Way," 4.1 million; "Paparazzi," 3.5 million; "Telephone" (feat. Beyonce), 3.4 million

So it's clear that Joanne will cross the 400K mark. 

Could ARTPOP cross the 800K mark? its possible. depending on how much it sold between April and now. 

I'm think The Fame will go to at least 4.8million. Please get to 5million in the future! 

As for her songs it seems like she's a little too far from reaching new milestones. Would love for Bad romance to get close to 6 million. But it prob has a lil bit to go. 

Didnt Joanne sell like 80k + units this past few days or so, could it reach 500k?

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, petedagrk said:

Didnt Joanne sell like 80k + units this past few days or so, could it reach 500k?

Nah, Joanne was at 14K with the first few days of the charting week (friday, saturday, sunday) 

They're predicting 70K with Sales Plus Streaming this week. So sales will be less than that. I'm thinking based on her past, sales will be around 50K. So it'll reach 450K

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7678211/lady-gaga-joanne-super-bowl-bump

3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Nah, Joanne was at 14K with the first few days of the charting week (friday, saturday, sunday) 

They're predicting 70K with Sales Plus Streaming this week. So sales will be less than that. I'm thinking based on her past, sales will be around 50K. So it'll reach 450K

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7678211/lady-gaga-joanne-super-bowl-bump

Closer to that 500k mark!................and sales for the following week could stay high with Grammys performance

DiscoHeaven23
3 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Closer to that 500k mark!................and sales for the following week could stay high with Grammys performance

exactly, guaranteed by the end of February she'll be passed that 500K. As a chart freak, i PROMISE you that

I'm very optimistic that this album will outsell ARTPOP eventually

Fiona Apple
4 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

exactly, guaranteed by the end of February she'll be passed that 500K. As a chart freak, i PROMISE you that

I don't think but it will probably outsell C2C

WildAmerican
7 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

talent wins

The Fame Joanne
25 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Do you know Joanne's total SPS?

DiscoHeaven23
1 hour ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Do you know Joanne's total SPS?

I really wish I did, I'm sure billboard will notify us next week when all her Super Bowl sales r revealed. She must be certified gold by now

Archived