Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Pre sale questions about VIP

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

My gram and I want to get VIP meet n greet for Joanne tour for when she comes near us in November!! If my dad had a citi card can he buy VIP tickets tomorow during pre sale? Or will I have to buy something from her store? Or are VIP not selling till general public date which I believe is Sunday?!?! Someone help meย :toofunny:

ย 

PS .. my gram and i went to the artRAVE and we were front row!!ย ๐Ÿ’•

Hey :)

The VIP Packages should be available for tomorrows presale! :)ย Are you going to buy the tickets through 'citi'? If yes, maybe ask them on Twitter how it works :)ย (I have no Info on it :/ย )

โŸก โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†๐Ÿฆขโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†โŸก

drinkmytears

I just spoke with VIPNation UK on the phone and apparently you don't need a code to buy VIP. I don't remember ever needing one in the past for American shows either

ย 

34 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

I just spoke with VIPNation UK on the phone and apparently you don't need a code to buy VIP. I don't remember ever needing one in the past for American shows either

ย 

Don't you need a code if it's during the presale though?

drinkmytears
10 minutes ago, Gagz said:

Don't you need a code if it's during the presale though?

Apparently not!ย 

Am I A Girl
20 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Apparently not!ย 

Okay!! I'm going to purchase the Joanneย patch thingie for my collection tonite. So I'll get a code for pre sale just in case I need a code!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• my dad has Citi but I will purchase from her store to get a code just to make sure!!

RAMROD

For anyone in USA, you can call this numbet or mention thus official Ticket Master CS account that been.replying to my tweet yesterday.

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived