💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Is Million Reason's Gaga's Ray of Light?

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

Princess Stache

Ray of Light was a turning point in Madonna's career and is one of her most intimate songs that did well with the public, so do you think Million Reasons could be Gaga's Ray of Light?

calmar

I don't believe so. Upon its initial release it didn't do so well; it just has some hype right now.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Maybe it is cause I don't like both :poot:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AtLeastLetMeTal

They sound totally different, they are about different topics and they came at different times of their career. It's a stretch I think

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, calmar said:

I don't believe so. Upon its initial release it didn't do so well; it just has some hype right now.

The public reception of the song is amazing. It went #1 on itunes when Carpool karaoke aired and it went #1 again thanks to the SB. If radio starts playing it, it could be a pretty big hit, it has the potential. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

AlexanderMagno

I see it more like Madonna's Live to Tell. It is a departure from the controversy,  her skills as a singer and songwriter get more attention, her image is toned-down and it appeals to a larger (and older) audience.

Gaga has yet to have her Ray of Light (or maybe it was Bad Romance after all? Hopefully no).

Jenniferella

They have nothing in common. Madonna was EVERYWHERE during ROL and got critical acclaim with the whole album and singles, Gaga not so much (let's be honest, the MR bandwagon is going to fade real quick). I'm not saying she's flopping, I'm saying the two eras have nothing in common.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Princess Stache
22 minutes ago, cryingrainbow said:

Gagadaily finally loves Million Reasons again, I feel so happy. 

I never hated on Joanne or Million Reasons.  That was all the RedmOnesters

gagajandro25
21 minutes ago, calmar said:

180k sales isnt just hype :sis:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Archived