15 million streams Needed for MR to go #1

JerellM

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GAGAISTHEBESTYA
1 hour ago, perfectdance said:

That's without sales and radio though isn't?

No. That is with sale and streaming

not with radio.

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR RADIO UPDATES <3

Not to sound stupid, but how do we know our streams count? What EXACTLY should I be doing? (I am in the US, and I am going to do whatever you guys tell me.)

Modern Ecstacy
1 hour ago, QueenGaga said:

No, Youtube doesnt count, not even in the US.

That's not true. Didn't Billboard start counting YouTube views back in 2012/2013? That's how Harlem Shake went no. 1 on the hot 100.

Andrew2512
3 hours ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

ok so what can people outside of the U.S do to help MR on the hot 100??

Probably nothing :(

QueenChromatix

Guyssss... it's not so easy.

Hot 100 final list is measured by radio audience & spins (radio songs), streams (streaming songs) and finally sales (digital songs).

Ed Sheeran's 'Castle On The Hill' debuted at no. 6 four weeks ago with 170k units, 13m streams and outside top 50 on the radio. On the other hand, his another debuting song that week, 'Shape Of You', which start atop Hot 100 gained 240k units, 20m streams and started at no. 18 (57m audience) on radio songs.

The week when 'Perfect Illusion' debuted at no. 15 with 100k units, 8m streams and being no. 51 on radio with 22m audience, the number one song was 'Closer' which has 170k units, 39m streams and was no. 4 on radio with over 113m audience.

Lady Gaga is now heading for new peak position for 'Million Reasons' as it is predicted to sell 180k units. We don't know much more about her streaming numbers, or how big audience she will gather till the end of the tracking week. Please do not expect number one. It is very hard to earn no. 1 on Hot 100 without heavily strong streams... Sad, but true... Streaming destroys everything.

The most possible for 'Million Reasons' is to enter Hot 100 top 20 next week! I predict number 13!

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

YeehawKylie
7 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

No, Youtube doesnt count, not even in the US.

YouTube in the US does count toward the BBHot100. Perhaps you're thinking of the BB200? Views from the MR video and audio, as well as any exclusive MR live performance videos on her account, do count toward MR on the BBHot100. 

Luke78619

So annoying :saladga: been streaming all day to help her in BBH100 then realised I'm in the UK :saladga: don't let us down US monsters :grr:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Just now, monster78619 said:

So annoying :saladga: been streaming all day to help her in BBH100 then realised I'm in the UK :saladga: don't let us down US monsters :grr:

u can help her on the UK charts :gaycat:

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

u can help her on the UK charts 

UK monsters are flops :ladyhaha: no one knows MR exists over here :cryga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived