Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was the Super Bowl crowd real?

Sam

Featured Posts

I can't tell what the crowd is supposed to be, real fans, or dancers? Some parts are obviously choreographed, but is the crowd the same the whole way through? You can see them ushering people in before any big choreographed parts, but did they take the actual crowd out at those points? I can't figure it out, maybe a stupid question, maybe the whole crowd was just dancers, I don't know. Anyone able to help me figure it out because I'm confusing myself trying to figure it out.

Brilliant performance, by the way. Was a huge fan from The Fame-Born This Way but lost touch a little after that, but this performance was incredible and left me starstruck the way she hasn't in years. Hats off. :applause:

12 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

The crowd choreo during Bad Romance slays me so much :giveup: 

loved that little detail :diane: slay arm movements 

Irrelevant

They were picked and choreographed. Im surprised how it was kept so secret, since they did the rehearsals with Gaga and could've easily leaked everything :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

4 minutes ago, LG said:

No they were preselected and choreographed but still they were likely thrilled to be there 

12 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

They are fans who volunteered hours to learn that choreography. 

12 minutes ago, Heterophobia said:

They were from high schools in the area I believe

That's cool, thanks. Great idea! It looked brilliant. I just couldn't get my head around whether they were real fans or just dancers. But that's cool that it's fans from the area, they did a good job learning the choreography.

4 hours ago, Albertodift said:

They are fans who volunteered hours to learn that choreography. 

This pretty much...

Archived