💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Million Reasons could go Top 10.

iHype

Featured Posts

Top 15 on Hot 100 seems on lock at this point, but you guys should definitely stream it to make sure it can go Top 10.

Point estimations for this week:

1 Shape Of You        499  (+1)

2 Bad And Boujee        461  (-1)

3 I Don't Wanna Live Forever        448  (+2)

4 Bad Things        302  (=)

5 Closer        268  (-2)

6 Don't Wanna Know        262 (+1)  

7 Fake Love        252  (+2)

8 Starboy        249  (=)

9 Scars To Your Beautiful        249  (+1)

10 Black Beatles        245  (-4)

11 Paris        237  (+2)

12 24k Magic        228 (-1)  

13 Love On The Brain        225 (+1)  

14 Side To Side        223  (-2)

15 Bounce Back        214  (=)

180K sales (predicted by Kworb) would equal 180 points, but Billboard changed the formula a few weeks ago and gave sales some more weight. Then we have around 13m airplay (:rip:) which would be around 13 points. Then streams could go anyway -- 5m streams equaled 41 points before the formula change. 

180 + 13 + 41 = 234 points

Pandora was added to the Hot 100 along with a formula change two weeks ago, so that also counts, and the song is doing well on Pandora. 2 weeks ago:

Among the titles showing such marked improvement thanks to Pandora plays are Rihanna's "Sex With Me," Bebe Rexha's "I Got You," Jason Aldean's "Any Ol' Barstool," and "Chill Bill" by Rob $tone featuring J. Davi$ and Spooks. The latter track is among Pandora's top 10 most-streamed songs of the week, which helps it place more than 10 spots higher on the Hot 100 had Pandora data not been added.

In addition, two songs enter the Hot 100 thanks to Pandora's influence; Lady Gaga's "Million Reasons," which re-enters the list, and newcomer Callum Scott who makes his first Hot 100 appearance with "Dancing On My Own."

So yeah, let's stream and buy for Joanne to get it's first Top 10 on Hot 100. :creepflop: 

Thomas P

:madge: and here i am as one of the people who fell for the whole "Gaga is going to top the hot 100" LIE from many other threads. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

PrincessPeach

Everyone make youtube videos with this and get streams and share your videos and make it go viral

Xq585R9l.jpg

Arizona Sky

I think shell have more than 5M streams, but the sales will probably go down so yeah we need to stream 

Rebel Heart
21 minutes ago, PrincessPeach said:

Everyone make youtube videos with this and get streams and share your videos and make it go viral

Xq585R9l.jpg

This is a pretty smart tbh :firega:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

20 minutes ago, PrincessPeach said:

Xq585R9l.jpg

this is desperate

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, leecy said:

this is desperate

I agree. I hate to be negative but that just seems way too forced and gimmicky.

HolyDelRey
13 minutes ago, The Night said:

I don't care if it pulls a Dope, I just want at least one week in the Top 10 for this incredible song. I'm willing to gift it to anyone with a US account until Thursday night/the discount is up FYI. PM me for more info.

Can you do Google Play?

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Archived