đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Million Reasons Selling 2X The Rate Of Runner Up

Economy

Featured Posts

pachinko
5 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

I also live for the fact that BTW is higher than PF and BR!!! Come thru!!! :giveup::cryga:

Yaas, Mike Pence using his coins on BTW! :gaysia: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
12 minutes ago, GrandeVersace said:

That slayage !:giveup:

242.png 

I'M BOWING DOWN TO PRAY it can keep up it's lead and be a hit, Gaga needs it! The album is too good to go unnoticed just like ARTPOP was :cryga:

Economy
1 hour ago, berlinforme said:

It's so ridiculous to me that they decreased the value of sold songs - I mean, shouldn't they rather INcrease the value if nobody buys music anymore?

I dont think they literally decreased it... Streaming was added so as a percentage, the amount that comes from sales drops

also if fewer ppl buy it, it makes it less relevant as a way to track it so i dont think it should increase

JerellM
1 minute ago, Economy said:

I dont think they literally decreased it... Streaming was added so as a percentage, the amount that comes from sales drops

also if fewer ppl buy it, it makes it less relevant as a way to track it so i dont think it should increase

#JoanneStreamingParty
1.Trend the Hashtag
2.Stream the Album from top to bottom on Spotify and Apple Music 
3. Gift the Album and the Current single to anyone you can.

We need to start Now so MR and Joanne can Chart High . Spread the word.

RickMonster98

Sales must be really good! Can we expect a Top 20 on the Hot 100? I'm already happy if it manages to reach the Top 40, but it REALLY deserves its Top 20 on the chart.

berlinforme
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

I totally get why they did it, the concept makes sense but it seems wrong to me to rate people actually spending money on something they like not higher than the ones just wanting it for free. Guess I'm too oldschool for streaming, haha. 

I'm not judgemental towards streaming users, though. 

migamiga
1 hour ago, RickMonster98 said:

Sales must be really good! Can we expect a Top 20 on the Hot 100? I'm already happy if it manages to reach the Top 40, but it REALLY deserves its Top 20 on the chart.

I think with sales, streaming, and radio it will be top 40 for sure. Radio finally started to pick it up the week prior to SB (I've heard it twice now). I don't wanna get my hopes up for a top #15 hit but right now if the momentum keeps going well, it could very well be possible :excited2:

WildAmerican
3 hours ago, Red said:

Poor Ed, I like him and his music, he didn't deserve to be murdered like this

Have you seen his GQ interview?? He deserves to be murdered on the charts for that pretentious interview

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

Have you seen his GQ interview?? He deserves to be murdered on the charts for that pretentious interview

He already paid for his crimes on twitter

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Sooooooooo is there any chance that it will reach Top 10 on Billboard? I don't really understand these things lol

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

Archived