💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Lady Gaga Youtube Views Spike... Bad Romance Most Viewed

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

http://www.kworb.net/youtube/

On hype alone Gagas youtube views on some videos nearly doubled. Expect bigger updates tomorrow as we get a full day of post superbowl effect!

Bad Romance was the biggest gainer and most viewed yesterday with close to 800,000 views!

The Vevo certification rain is upon us

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

InsideOutright

Are any pre-2010 videos on track to pass 1 billion around the same time as Bad Romance should? I really hope BR gets that honor. Half the videos that have a billion views already really don't deserve it.

What's the oldest such video right now, anyway? Rolling in the Deep?

Thomas P
3 hours ago, InsideOutright said:

Are any pre-2010 videos on track to pass 1 billion around the same time as Bad Romance should? I really hope BR gets that honor. Half the videos that have a billion views already really don't deserve it.

I think its Baby with almost 2 billion, but it might be Love The Way You Lie or Waka Waka, because both are far past 1 bill, just im not sure which ones were released first.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

InsideOutright
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I think its Baby with almost 2 billion, but it might be Love The Way You Lie or Waka Waka, because both are far past 1 bill, just im not sure which ones were released first.

Out of those three, it's Baby. Baby's video premiered on February 19, 2010, before the other two were even released as singles.

Thomas P
3 hours ago, InsideOutright said:

Out of those three, it's Baby. Baby's video premiered on February 19, 2010, before the other two were even released as singles.

Then that is definitely the oldest video to cross 1 billion, and it was also the first video to do it. Gaga held the top two spots on most viewed videos of all time for like 2 months before this vid was released though with PF and BR.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Economy
16 hours ago, InsideOutright said:

Baby by Bieber would be the oldest

16 hours ago, InsideOutright said:

the first pre-2010 video that will pass 1B is gummy bear :toofunny:

Archived