💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Miami, FL - November 30

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Welcome to Miami Lady Gaga! She's back in town to turn up the heat. Discuss this show below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in for sure!! When do tickets go on sale?!! Also, why isn't she doing Ft. Lauderdale tho?! Miami is farther drive for me...:derpga:

2 minutes ago, Nick1495 said:

I'm in for sure!! When do tickets go on sale?!! Also, why isn't she doing Ft. Lauderdale tho?! Miami is farther drive for me...:derpga:

Lmao for artrave I drove from South Miami to ft Lauderdale.  So I know how you feel 

She came to my state twice in a row for Monster Ball, but this year she's skipping NC. Soooooooo roadtrip to Miami!!!! :firega:

16 minutes ago, Francisco Pineda Amaya said:

Guys check this out

https://www.vividseats.com/concerts/lady-gaga-tickets/lady-gaga-american-airlines-arena-fl-11-30-2270301.html 

Are those the prices?? Where can I buy the packages or you have any idea? My broke ass has to jump that border wall to get there so I need to work on my budget pretty well

uhhhhh, I'm gonna hope this is inaccurate. over 300 bucks for GA floor..... :cryga:

FrankMonster
6 minutes ago, 282739 said:

uhhhhh, I'm gonna hope this is inaccurate. over 300 bucks for GA floor..... :cryga:

yeah... me too. I was expecting to pay $250 tops. I need the plane ticket and that will be around $400 hahaah.... I could buy a VIP :toofunny::toofunny:

3 minutes ago, Francisco Pineda Amaya said:

yeah... me too. I was expecting to pay $250 tops. I need the plane ticket and that will be around $400 hahaah.... I could buy a VIP :toofunny::toofunny:

yeah Monster Ball VIP for early access was like 210 so honestly nothing over 250 for me :hor: Plus I'm gonna be paying for all the gas and my hotel!!! 

Schwerk

Planning to fly over to see this show but I'm shocked at the prices of US concert tickets. GA here is only $70! But I'm gonna get my hands on some tickets anyway I can cause I wanna party with my US friends and catch a little sunshine.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

FrankMonster

Guys I was freaking out over nothing. I checked in the Ticketmaster web site and says the price ranges from 70-250 so it will be okay  

On 2/8/2017 at 2:01 AM, Francisco Pineda Amaya said:

Guys I was freaking out over nothing. I checked in the Ticketmaster web site and says the price ranges from 70-250 so it will be okay  

Wait when is the real sale??? I'm guessing I missed the chance to get my code since ha store says no more pre-sale codes.

FrankMonster
4 minutes ago, 282739 said:

Wait when is the real sale??? I'm guessing I missed the chance to get my code since ha store says no more pre-sale codes.

The sale is supposed to be until the 20th....  I wanted to buy something from the store to have a pre sale code for the 15th

Archived