• Created
  • Last Reply
DawnNutella
10 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

You didn’t miss anything, it was the floppiest night yet.:awkney:

Probably because I wasn't able to participate :derpga:

Teal Ambition
7 hours ago, Logan said:

She said she’s a Grandma in the pop star world :tongue: Context! 

This is what happens when we have a flop stream and it starts lagging :selena: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

GagaLogic

What a night! Finally got home around 2:30 this morning. So yeah, it may not have looked great from here, but St. Louis had an amazing show last night! After getting to the floor and being second row from the rail, I decided that wasn’t gonna work. Useful fact: strangers hate even barely touching each other. So I was standing behind a woman and a guy. I would occasionally brush against them with my backpack or purse a bit while I was talking to people, and eventually they went from being elbow to elbow to me having an elbow on the rail. After some more leaning and occasional elbow brushing I was completely leaning on the rail, and by the time the show started I had enough room to get my sis in there too. It’s like people are just naturally averse to even barely brushing up against someone they don’t know; it’s so weird but worked like a charm for that front row, center stage, unobstructed view of Lady Gaga! I was really wanting my sis to get the perfect view as it was her first Gaga show and she was super impressed with her vocals, dancing, even her interlude vids! I think she went from low key fan to low key stan last night!

I think John Wayne was my fave performance, with Alejandro being a close second. The pyro and lighting was amazing, the crowd was awesome (other than throw-up girl and the trashy one trying to push my fam around), and Lady Gaga was just perfect! I’m really hoping they put out a dvd of this tour. There’s nothing like the times when she finishes a song and people clap and yell, then she just stays standing totally still for like 20 seconds and the crowd builds into this roar and it feels like the whole building is shaking and screaming... so freaking awesome! This woman is total dynamite! Can’t wait for another show!

13 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

:neyde:

Hide contents

jk I lubbs you :kara:

Me too :hor: (I was about to say girl again you know :selena:)

PS: You're on the song too check out the link I posted some hours ago

Archived