💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Uncasville, CT - November 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Just got out of work and think i found last minute tickets but like in scared its not legit... they want to meet at mohegan tho... and its for section 22 which is kinda far imo. $150 each tho.... ahhhh idk what to do!!!! I feel so unprepared and stressed and ita ruining my excitement 😩😩😩 #shookandlost

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CanadaGoesGaga

It’s an intimate venue, if you can meet them there and verify the ticket, do it!! 

7 minutes ago, Baboon said:

Just got out of work and think i found last minute tickets but like in scared its not legit... they want to meet at mohegan tho... and its for section 22 which is kinda far imo. $150 each tho.... ahhhh idk what to do!!!! I feel so unprepared and stressed and ita ruining my excitement 😩😩😩 #shookandlost

3 minutes ago, Baboon said:

Just got out of work and think i found last minute tickets but like in scared its not legit... they want to meet at mohegan tho... and its for section 22 which is kinda far imo. $150 each tho.... ahhhh idk what to do!!!! I feel so unprepared and stressed and ita ruining my excitement #shookandlost

I think you can find tix on ticketmaster for that price though

10 minutes ago, babs said:

I think you can find tix on ticketmaster for that price though

Sis the cheapest tickets on ticket mastwr is $230 and thats for nosebleed

Brian Newman

Uhhh so Verizon took me and my friend backstage, we got to hear sound check and i met Johnny her bassist, then they told us we were gonna her meet and greets after. I was literally shaking for the remainder of the tour. But once they brought us to the hospitality room, they literally took us out of the room and cut our wristbands off after apologizing for the confusion becaus we didn’t have the “Verizon VIP upgrade.” I’m literally a mess now because i had my hopes up that i was meeting her finally tonight. :saladga:

9 minutes ago, Baboon said:

Sis the cheapest tickets on ticket mastwr is $230 and thats for nosebleed

Oh, it was sold then. There was one for $160 some hours ago

4 minutes ago, WhiskeyKiss said:

Uhhh so Verizon took me and my friend backstage, we got to hear sound check and i met Johnny her bassist, then they told us we were gonna her meet and greets after. I was literally shaking for the remainder of the tour. But once they brought us to the hospitality room, they literally took us out of the room and cut our wristbands off after apologizing for the confusion becaus we didn’t have the “Verizon VIP upgrade.” I’m literally a mess now because i had my hopes up that i was meeting her finally tonight. :saladga:

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW That's such a douche move wtf. I understand they made a mistake but it's not your fault, they should have just played with it. Doing that to a devoted fan is so low :nails: Gaga herself would never.

Brian Newman
9 minutes ago, babs said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW That's such a douche move wtf. I understand they made a mistake but it's not your fault, they should have just played with it. Doing that to a devoted fan is so low :nails: Gaga herself would never.

I knowwww I even said it’s my 11th show, but she didn’t care. I tweeted about it to Gagz, but I doubt she’s gonna see it before the show.:cryga:

CanadaGoesGaga
12 minutes ago, WhiskeyKiss said:

I knowwww I even said it’s my 11th show, but she didn’t care. I tweeted about it to Gagz, but I doubt she’s gonna see it before the show.:cryga:

Unfortunately this is nothing to do with Gaga and they’d likely never tell her they did this to her fans :( 

3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

other people have this ?

Probably she'll be late & it's the time the show starts tonight :ladyhaha:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

30 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

other people have this ?

It's like ****ing 7 mins till 12..................... Seven days from now????????? I'm dead from shaking

he8myhearrt
5 hours ago, Boyboi12 said:

:sweat: yes people were drunk as **** lol... I was trying so hard to stay sober lol

omg nooo that wasn't me lmao but I did see it. That was to the left of me hahaha. 

Archived