Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Uncasville, CT - November 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Daenerys
7 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Any closer streams where I can beg people to scream FRANKENSTEIN

All I literally see on these streams are you saying to scream Frankensteined :selena:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
Just now, itsbriceidk said:

lmao dont even 

xoxochaosangel is just DiC to the thought of tweeting this huney 

I'm xoxochaosangel - CONFIRMED :staymad:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

hausofbrice
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

I'm xoxochaosangel - CONFIRMED :staymad:

well bxtch im shhhhooook 

:sharon:

xoxo, brice ♡

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, GodofLove said:

All I literally see on these streams are you saying to scream Frankensteined :selena:

Told y'all. I'm persistent. I wish I could go to this concert just so I could get the ****ing job done.

Daenerys

You let me down, Steven Wu. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

CT/NY Fans! I have extra pair of Floor GM tickets AND a pair of Come to Mama tickets for this upcoming Saturday, 11/11. I may tag along for the CTM pair, so perhaps a single to tag along.

I will beat any price on stubhub, ebay, ticketmaster. unfortunately my wife needs to watch the kids and can't go. I would prefer these tickets to go some hardcore fans. we will meet a Mohegan in the morning in front of the box office, CASH only please. Thanks!

Teal Ambition

Ugh these flop streams :saladga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, bz3 said:

CT/NY Fans! I have extra pair of Floor GM tickets AND a pair of Come to Mama tickets for this upcoming Saturday, 11/11. I may tag along for the CTM pair, so perhaps a single to tag along.

I will match any price on stubhub, ebay, ticketmaster. unfortunately my wife needs to watch the kids and can't go. I would prefer these tickets to go some hardcore fans. we will meet a Mohegan in the morning in front of the box office, CASH only please. Thanks!

HOW MANY TICKETS, 

oh3 lol

Daenerys

I hate when scalpers find their way on here. 

Also @TylerBR97 that was me that commented on the vid :ladyhaha:

2 minutes ago, bz3 said:

I will match any price on stubhub, ebay, ticketmaster. unfortunately my wife needs to watch the kids and can't go. I would prefer these tickets to go some hardcore fans. we will meet a Mohegan in the morning in front of the box office, CASH only please. Thanks!

@Saint Hollywood

I'll be waiting for TM to perform a miracle but just in case :sis:

Lextyr97
Just now, GodofLove said:

I hate when scalpers find their way on here. 

Also @TylerBR97 that was me that commented on the vid :ladyhaha:

:neyde::nails:

I'm doing what all of us should be doing! How could she ignore a large group of people screaming Frankenstein???

Archived