Jump to content
Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tour

Joanne WT: Berlin, Germany - February 23

Featured Posts

Kattys

CTM Berlin package - I don’t have a physical ticket - will they just refund my money automatically or should I write to them?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venusfly
1 hour ago, AURA said:

Do I get a refund if I purchased my tickets from viagogo?

Probably, but not guaranteed since they are not an official outlet, get in touch with them.

1 hour ago, Kattys said:

CTM Berlin package - I don’t have a physical ticket - will they just refund my money automatically or should I write to them?

You'll be automatically refunded within 14 days of February 6th.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gagafrontrow

Mercedes Benz Arena emailed me to ask for my bank account information for my refund. Did others get this email too? Why do I need to give this info when I paid by credit card? The problem is my account is not in Germany, so my bank will charge me a transaction cost, which I did not have with my credit card. So I will not get all my money back. :( 

www.gagafrontrow.com

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mezzanine

Ticketmaster sent me an e-mail asking me to send them my GA floor ticket by regular mail :toofunny:


I've never received my ticket, I wasn't even able to download it from their own page, so what the f* is this about and why should I spend a single more euro after all this? lmao they have no shame, and they just need the purchase code to do the refund. Ridiculous. Of course I've answered them explaining this by e-mail :madge:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kattys
4 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Mercedes Benz Arena emailed me to ask for my bank account information for my refund. Did others get this email too? Why do I need to give this info when I paid by credit card? The problem is my account is not in Germany, so my bank will charge me a transaction cost, which I did not have with my credit card. So I will not get all my money back. :( 

On what page did you buy the ticket?

I bought on ticketmaster.de and only received e-mail with general info :/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gagafrontrow
4 minutes ago, Kattys said:

On what page did you buy the ticket?

I bought on ticketmaster.de and only received e-mail with general info :/

I bought mine directly from the Mercedes Benz Arena, one of their Premium tickets. I am surprised they do not transfer directly to my credit card, because that's also how I paid. I want to avoid the bank cost. 

 

www.gagafrontrow.com

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
t e a

i just e-mailed my refund form to ticketmaster.

27 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Mercedes Benz Arena emailed me to ask for my bank account information for my refund. Did others get this email too? Why do I need to give this info when I paid by credit card? The problem is my account is not in Germany, so my bank will charge me a transaction cost, which I did not have with my credit card. So I will not get all my money back. :( 

i don't think you do. i also paid by credit card and didn't fill in my account info, just ticked the "credit card" box.

i think it should be fine. 

d e r r i d a

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kattys
41 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

I bought mine directly from the Mercedes Benz Arena, one of their Premium tickets. I am surprised they do not transfer directly to my credit card, because that's also how I paid. I want to avoid the bank cost. 

 

Hmm you should just e-mail them I guess.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gagafrontrow
8 hours ago, Kattys said:

Hmm you should just e-mail them I guess.

Yes, I got a confirmation. If you bought your ticket directly from the arena (and not through ticketmaster), you will be refunded through bank account and email your info to them. Oh well. 
 

www.gagafrontrow.com

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...