💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Manchester, UK - February 6

Schwerk

Featured Posts

James Barkby

has anybody actually had their tickets delivered yet? me and my friend bought ours the day they were released but still havent got them yet.. getting worried 

j.barkby

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HelloBarbara
10 minutes ago, James Barkby said:

has anybody actually had their tickets delivered yet? me and my friend bought ours the day they were released but still havent got them yet.. getting worried 

I bought them the day they’re came out as well. Not got mine either

i wouldn’t worry I got my art rave tickets a week before

Hiiieee

MartianOnVenus
2 hours ago, BoomKack said:

I'd strongly suggest Canal Street for all your hunty-related needs :derpga:

(G-A-Y is my favourite, but I imagine Kiki/Void will be doing a Gaga themed afterparty)

The Arndale shopping centre has a great range of shops

If you like culture, Manchester Art Gallery is great. It's got a lot more modern art pieces, rather than just paintings

The Northern Quarter has a lot of quirky restaurants

If you like fashion and artsy stores, try Afflecks (Visited by the good sis herself)

Thank you!! Sounds really good I’ll try check some of them out! :D I quite fancy G-A-Y and have heard mixed things about people not getting in but if I convince my friends then we will head along :queenga:

BoomKack
37 minutes ago, MartianOnVenus said:

Thank you!! Sounds really good I’ll try check some of them out! :D I quite fancy G-A-Y and have heard mixed things about people not getting in but if I convince my friends then we will head along :queenga:

As long as you're not acting stupid/loud and you're compliant with the security, I think you'll be fine.

HelloBarbara
On 22/12/2017 at 3:57 PM, Italian said:

Anyone else from Glasgow planning on going?

I’m going from Edinburgh used to live in Glasgow tho

Hiiieee

Jamie Kehoe

Is anyone doing the backstage package? I’m doing it alone and would love to get to know people who else is going 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• 2 weeks later...
Dominic

If anyone is selling 2 standing let me know. I wanted to be a mess afterwards in the village but I'm gonna have to drive because of work the next day 😥

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

HelloBarbara
11 minutes ago, judxs said:

excited!! where are people heading after the show?

I was thinking of going Canal St. never been to Manchester before and I’m going on my own but thought **** it I may as well check it out

Hiiieee

5 hours ago, CUNTCUNTCUNT said:

I was thinking of going Canal St. never been to Manchester before and I’m going on my own but thought **** it I may as well check it out

oh yeah I was definitely thinking canal st just wasn't sure where on it haha

Dominic
23 hours ago, judxs said:

oh yeah I was definitely thinking canal st just wasn't sure where on it haha

If you want poppy and camp go to GAY. If you want dance music and a more messy atmosphere go Kiki.

Both will have a Gaga afterparty though I'm sure :)

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

MiggleB123

Hi, basically I was at Ariana’s May 22nd concert and the Joanne tour is gonna be my first concert back at the arena, I wanna make the night special because I’m very scared but also my friend who was coming had passed away before the date. Please print one or lots of these signs and help spread them across Manchester Arena as much as possible!! I love you so much and also if you wanna dm me on Twitter to talk about anything please do 💗 @MoonlixhtBoy <- twitter DTr-XZ9WsAARkrB?format=jpg&name=large

- cherry cherry boom boom

Archived