tour

Joanne WT: Birmingham, UK - January 31, February 1

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rifek said:

I remember how the producers claimed that the show is coded in time and it's hard to make some changes but now they can re-record Scheisse with the whole stage movement, lighting and choreo without any problem :triggered:

What is the truth?

TEA. Expose ha. We know what the truth is tho, the producers are Twitter insiders after work. :poot:

Tan Fei
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I remember how the producers claimed that the show is coded in time and it's hard to make some changes but now they can re-record Scheisse with the whole stage movement, lighting and choreo without any problem :triggered:

What is the truth?

They jus need to press the replay button

Head Empty
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

What is the truth?

The routines are coded but they can do whatever in between. Like, they can restart the song but they can't easily edit what it does when it starts. Since Scheiße has a set start and ending, they can easily replay the routine without it interfering with the rest of the setlist.

Archived