Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spicemuncher
3 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

How do I use the early entry that comes with the Come to Mama package? Do I just turn up early with my ticket or :poot:

They email you 7-10 days before the show with instructions. There's a separate queue and you get to go in about 30-45 minutes earlier than standard GA ticket holders to pick your spot.

Just now, spicemuncher said:

They email you 7-10 days before the show with instructions. There's a separate queue and you get to go in about 30-45 minutes earlier than standard GA ticket holders to pick your spot.

Ah ok thanks!

Just now, spicemuncher said:

I kept trying and got a seat in Block 107, caved in and bought it!

I did similar. I really wanted to be in Block 111 or somewhere like that, but it was over £200 for a single ticket because of the package. I wasn't going to pay double the price I paid to sit in the same seats I was sat in for the artRAVE. They're ridiculously priced!

BloodyM
1 minute ago, bramstelwagen said:

I JUST GOT MY TICKET FOR JOANNE TOUR O2 LONDON I AM SHAKING

OMG WHERE HOW I AM STILL TRYING 

spicemuncher
9 minutes ago, Greg said:

I did similar. I really wanted to be in Block 111 or somewhere like that, but it was over £200 for a single ticket because of the package. I wasn't going to pay double the price I paid to sit in the same seats I was sat in for the artRAVE. They're ridiculously priced!

I was going to pass on Block 107 but then I thought it's right opposite of the stage and I would get to see the whole production so I got it. I'm going alone to this show! :toofunny:

So happy that many of us seemed to have more luck with the second date! GGD domination in standing lmao

I hope they will add a third date there seems to be an awful lot of demand this tour. It's way harder to get tickets for this than it was for artRave and there was several UK shows for that including 3 O2 dates. They could still quite comfortably add another, maybe two. Maybe they should do another in Manchester though. 

Just now, Harry said:

So happy that many of us seemed to have more luck with the second date! GGD domination in standing lmao

I hope they will add a third date there seems to be an awful lot of demand this tour. It's way harder to get tickets for this than it was for artRave and there was several UK shows for that including 3 O2 dates. They could still quite comfortably add another, maybe two. Maybe they should do another in Manchester though. 

Im really hoping she adds a Dublin one, there's demand here too its just a pity Live Nation didn't add one :/ 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived