Breaking: Gaga has cancelled the rest of her European tour due to pain :(

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
59 minutes ago, Haz said:

Breaking: Gaga has cancelled the rest of her European tour due to pain :(

I thought this was trolling but then just to be safe I checked the GGD homepage and my heart sunk :/ 

2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I thought this was trolling but then just to be safe I checked the GGD homepage and my heart sunk :/ 

If only I was 

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

I'm so heartbroken for her. I really hope she gets better but I'm so gutted.

I guess she needs to make sure shes 100% for 2 years in Vegas!

BoomKack

My flight landed at City literally minutes ago and the first thing I read was a message from my friend saying “I’m so sorry”

I’m trying not to cry on the DLR right now

Haroon

I posted this in the main thread but I think it's relevant to post here as well:

I'm very sad for all of the fans affected by the cancelled dates :( I hope you can recover some of the costs of travel & accommodation & other things, and if unfortunately you can't then I really hope you make the most of your visit/stay in London. There's still a lot that you can do in the city and I'm sure you'll find something that works for you. Don't let your time and money and effort all go to waste - when life gives us lemons, we need to try to make lemonade :S

One day we'll all reunite with Gaga at a future concert, until then let's stay strong and wish the best health and recovery for Gaga :ohno: Sending you guys and Gaga so many hugs and so much love :heart:

Phaye Monster

Imagine how awful she must feel about this. It must be so difficult for her. 

Now I just have to find something else to do for my dad’s birthday:wtf:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

venusfly

I decided I’m going to fly to London anyway and just enjoy the city anyway even if I’m only there for the night time, it’s london, I’ll find something to do :shrug:

SlaeUrAnus

I stupidly never got a refunded hotel room so i’m just going to go for the day. 

In my messy era.

3 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

I decided I’m going to fly to London anyway and just enjoy the city anyway even if I’m only there for the night time, it’s london, I’ll find something to do :shrug:

What about go see a show on the West End?

I know it's more money but you're technically still seeing a show. :rip: 

Defmix100

Oh no :( I'm not trying to sound self centered but I've been going through the worst depressed time ever and this concert was going to be the only highlight, and now I've spent ÂŁ800 altogether on two cancelled dates, hope she feels better and maybe Vegas is all she does in the future, I want to go to Vegas some day

ryanripley

i recommend the free museums in london! the natural history museum, the science museum and the V&A if you're looking to make a day out of london :D

look them up and see if they appeal to you, they're all free entry with lots to see

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived