💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Just now, croboy said:

i'm 100% ticketmaster sells these tickets to other resellers so they can earn even more money.

They do. It's been talked about a lot lately, google it. Robbie Williams for example, his management were exposed for putting tickets straight onto reselling websites. The guise of a "fan pre-sale" is to just to get the most diehard fans worked up about the perceived demand for the show, so they resort to second-hand overpriced tickets before the general sale even comes on. Slimy bastards

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Harry said:

They do. It's been talked about a lot lately, google it. Robbie Williams for example, his management were exposed for putting tickets straight onto reselling websites. The guise of a "fan pre-sale" is to just to get the most diehard fans worked up about the perceived demand for the show, so they resort to second-hand overpriced tickets before the general sale even comes on. Slimy bastards

oh wow. as if they don't earn enough already.

So p****d off wasting my time clicking on silly picture blocks for 40 minutes hoping to get a ticket. Livenation, gurl, you in danger

k3r5w9.jpg

2 minutes ago, Seether said:

So p****d off wasting my time clicking on silly picture blocks for 40 minutes hoping to get a ticket

k3r5w9.jpg

the worst is if you have to draw around street signs wtf i thought we left the ART(pop) era behind

k3r5w9.jpg

I'm going in on them today. Twitter, emails, phone calls. I suggest you guys do the same. Note in your complains that there are nearly 800 overpriced tickets already on Get Me In - a site affiliated with Live Nation and Ticketmaster - before the general sale has even started for the London show alone. I want an answer 

no way were they able to sell 800 tickets (and those getting sold after that to resellers) if no one got a ticket online.

venusfly
6 minutes ago, Harry said:

I'm going in on them today. Twitter, emails, phone calls. I suggest you guys do the same. Note in your complains that there are nearly 800 overpriced tickets already on Get Me In - a site affiliated with Live Nation and Ticketmaster - before the general sale has even started for the London show alone. I want an answer 

Unfortunately this is normal :( it's a real big issue in the industry right now, scalpers buy almost all the tickets and re-sell them and the arena ends up looking half empty

11 minutes ago, LG said:

Unfortunately this is normal :( it's a real big issue in the industry right now, scalpers buy almost all the tickets and re-sell them and the arena ends up looking half empty

I know it is, and it's unacceptable which is why I'm complaining

16 minutes ago, LG said:

I don't know how you guys have suck bad luck I got mine on the o2 presale at 10am yesterday :neyde:

More people seemed to get them yesterday. As far as I can see nobody was in luck with the so-called "presale" today

JennDontBeHasty

I wonder is the presale sold out at this point? What a waste of time. Been trying for almost 2 hours and I haven't even the option come up for LV 4 seating.  And yet, Seatwave.ie (run by Ticketmaster) have two seated tickets for LV 1 seating for almost €1000 - despicable charging €400+ per ticket - I'd get a M&G for that! I'll be gutted if I can't get tickets, she NEEDS to release more dates.   

I managed to snatch a Come to Mama ticket from the presale today like an hour after it started, so maybe there was just issues with the normal tickets? Either that or literally no one got the Special tix.

Rebbie McGee

Tried the fan presale on Tuesday, the o2 priority presale yesterday and Live Nation presale today and couldn't get tickets for any of them. Tried various combinations of packages and standing/seated too. There's something very fishy going on.......

7 minutes ago, vaikku said:

I managed to snatch a Come to Mama ticket from the presale today like an hour after it started, so maybe there was just issues with the normal tickets? Either that or literally no one got the Special tix.

C2M tickets were available yesterday quite accessibly too. Live Nation replied to my email and said that the standing tickets are sold out - despite the fact that no one seemed to have got them. They've all gone to touts on third party resale sites. 

Archived