Joanne WT: Paris, France - February 20, 21

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

Moi j’ai reçu mon remboursement 5-6 jours après directement sur mon compte bancaire et heureusement 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Jessica Germ

I love reading early posts, full of joy, happiness, hope...and just changing the pages to see everything get destroyed :creepflop:

Mr Mirko
On 3/4/2018 at 1:38 AM, Jessica Germ said:

I love reading early posts, full of joy, happiness, hope...and just changing the pages to see everything get destroyed :creepflop:

wut

Mr Mirko

here is to you all

On 3/3/2018 at 6:25 PM, CrazyMonster said:

Moi j’ai reçu mon remboursement 5-6 jours après directement sur mon compte bancaire et heureusement 

lucky u

Miaou

J'ai toujours pas reçu mon remboursement :neyde: Vive la France ! :applause: Je peux comprendre qu'il soit déborder mais y'a tout de même des limites !  Ce pays est vraiment la HONTE absolue ! 

cdparky

Still waiting as well. They contacted me for a card to refund the tickets for the 2nd night to, not heard anything at all about refunds for the 1st night yet.

The Child
4 hours ago, Mirkoxoxo said:

here is to you all

lucky u

IKR! C’est comme si j’avais mis de côté pendant un an une certaine somme quoi 😂

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

cdparky

Had my refund for the Feb 21st show today. Mailed them about the Feb 20th show, actually got a reply(!) and was told "2-4 weeks".

• 3 weeks later...
Miaou

Oh wow oh wow. Je viens ENFIN de recevoir mon remboursement par chèque et cela 2 mois après ma demande. 

Mieux vaut tard que jamais I guess 

Mr Mirko
On 3/5/2018 at 7:07 PM, cdparky said:

Still waiting as well. They contacted me for a card to refund the tickets for the 2nd night to, not heard anything at all about refunds for the 1st night yet.

ugh they told me that I should wait, eitherway I am getting it through a debt card, for a first night a mess;

Mr Mirko
On 3/6/2018 at 9:15 PM, cdparky said:

Had my refund for the Feb 21st show today. Mailed them about the Feb 20th show, actually got a reply(!) and was told "2-4 weeks".

lucky u

Spock

Still haven't gotten my refund what a mess

who will love me when the night is over

Glittertinks

I am actually glad to see that I am not the only one waiting for the refund :green: I was getting worried, but if it is still "normal"...

Florian
On 15/01/2018 at 6:38 PM, Lippoutou said:

Yep je suis en terminale S et l'année prochaine je vais faire une prépa scientifique donc ready pour ne plus avoir de vie :cryga:

Courage :selena: T'inquiètes pas trop tu pourras quand même sortir et voir tes potes...

Spoiler

... deux fois dans le semestre :selena: 

Juste deux ans de souffrance et de torture mais après tu te touches 3 ans en école d'ingé :firega: Si t'as besoin de conseils/soutien psychologique/mouchoir après les khôlles, hésite pas à me PM :hug: 

Archived