tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PSYCHOSHTICK

I can't be happier, woke up this morning at 04:45 out of unconscious stress... But after waiting a full hour watching all the circles and using 6(!) screens, I finally got the floor tickets I wanted.

Gaga, if you'll ever read this: I can't wait to see you again in my city. The city I was born and raised in, love you.

darkgaga
Just now, Dutch said:

Heb net nog een extra ticket kunnen kopen (blijven proberen), dus nu kan ik iemand meenemen. 

Hahaha hoe dan

Jonathanholland

I don't think there will be a second date, the demand isn't that high. But more people seem to be interested now then three years ago so that's something. 

Before there was love, there was silence

3 minutes ago, MichaelSimpson7 said:

Is ticketswap safe?

Depends! Ive always had good experiences with it. But there are some *sses on it. I recommend checking the facebook profile of the seller. I sent mine a message as well after I bought them.

Hey guys, I managed to get a side view ticket, block 111, can anyone  tell me how is the view from there? It doesn't seem to be that bad but I would like some opinion from someone who has already been in the Ziggo Dome! Thank you! 

1 minute ago, Calpu90 said:

Hey guys, I managed to get a side view ticket, block 111, anyone can tell me how is the view from there? It doesn't seem to be that bad but I would like some opinion from someone who has alrready been in the Ziggo Dome! Thank you! 

I think the view is good from any place in Ziggo Dome (accept the ones right next to the stage on the sides). You can also google your seat and it will show you in images what view you can expect.

eksistents

Waited behind that f*cking white wheel with my friend for ten minutes or so, finally got 2 CTM packages. YES! Will be my second time seeing her live in Ziggo Dome. From Estonia, see you all there. ;) 

Archived