💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Just now, DanceInTheDark said:

You should get to the Antwerp show if possible! My bf and I always go to both shows. Those 2 hours felt like 2 minutes :(

I really want to tbh. I just have nobody to go with. 

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

I really want to tbh. I just have nobody to go with. 

Just go alone I saw one show in Toronto and I knew nobody. I made friends there. U will meet ppl there to

1 minute ago, HUNG said:

Just go alone I saw one show in Toronto and I knew nobody. I made friends there. U will meet ppl there to

That won't be the hard part indeed. I don't know how to get there. :giveup:

I don't want to sound like a drama boy, because I hate to be one. But it almost feels like this event made my mind to stay positive, but now it's over, all the negativity is coming out... Didn't expect this at all, nnn. I'm such a mess. :triggered:

DanceInTheDark
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

That won't be the hard part indeed. I don't know how to get there. :giveup:

Join us! :sis: 

You live in a 'Brabants kutdorp' so thats pretty close to Antwerp

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

1 minute ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Join us! :sis: 

You live in a 'Brabants kutdorp' so thats pretty close to Antwerp

Aahw, that's really cute. Thank you. 

NNN, I need a car to get out this 'kut dorp' tho. :selena:

DanceInTheDark
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Aahw, that's really cute. Thank you. 

NNN, I need a car to get out this 'kut dorp' tho. :selena:

Take the bus/train to roosendaal en dan de internationale trein naar antwerpen pakken :lolly:

Weasel

I just got home, what an amazing night :firega: I was much closer to the stage than anticipated, I did not have to look at the screens once. 

I wanted to see part of Five Foot 2 but when I got inside the arena and bought some merch it was already almost over because of the long waiting line for the merch. People were buying those shirts like they costed nothing. 

When she started I could spot quite some empty seats but as she progressed it became fuller and fuller. Some people in my section entered only after John Wayne, I guess some people are never on time? 

Anyways, I was SHOOK by the vocals. There was barely any backing track at all. Compared to the Monster Ball the difference was huge. Some of my fave parts included when she went to the stage with the piano for the first time and the crowd there went crazy and she was like ''you thought I'd be singing over there all night, didn't you?'' :ladyhaha: Or when she wanted to say thank you in Dutch and did it in German :ladyhaha:

I was also relieved to see that she ditched that hideous Million Reasons outfit and went back to the classy silver jumpsuit :tony:

DanceInTheDark
2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I just got home, what an amazing night :firega: I was much closer to the stage than anticipated, I did not have to look at the screens once. 

I wanted to see part of Five Foot 2 but when I got inside the arena and bought some merch it was already almost over because of the long waiting line for the merch. People were buying those shirts like they costed nothing. 

When she started I could spot quite some empty seats but as she progressed it became fuller and fuller. Some people in my section entered only after John Wayne, I guess some people are never on time? 

Anyways, I was SHOOK by the vocals. There was barely any backing track at all. Compared to the Monster Ball the difference was huge. Some of my fave parts included when she went to the stage with the piano for the first time and the crowd there went crazy and she was like ''you thought I'd be singing over there all night, didn't you?'' :ladyhaha: Or when she wanted to say thank you in Dutch and did it in German :ladyhaha:

I was also releaved to see that she ditched that hideous Million Reasons outfit and went back to the classy silver jumpsuit :tony:

Glad you had an amazing night :hug: I was also shook at the incredible vocals and I loved how happy she looked. I was blown away, very different from the artRAVE

Weasel
2 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Glad you had an amazing night :hug: I was also shook at the incredible vocals and I loved how happy she looked. I was blown away, very different from the artRAVE

Yah I noticed how happy she looked and full of energy. A complete 360 from the Gaga I remember from Five Foot Two. 

I was also shook at how well the entire show went, no technical difficulties at all as far as I could tell. And all the outfits looked so much better in real than in pics. I think all of them sparkled the entire time :wub:

darkgaga

Okay guys I am going to sleep. What a night it was! Very Sad that it is over but I hope I wont have to wait very long for the next time. Will post my experience tomorrow. Sleep wel xxx

DanceInTheDark
Just now, darkgaga said:

Okay guys I am going to sleep. What a night it was! Very Sad that it is over but I hope I wont have to wait very long for the next time. Will post my experience tomorrow. Sleep wel xxx

Goodnight :kara:

53 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I was also relieved to see that she ditched that hideous Million Reasons outfit and went back to the classy silver jumpsuit :tony:

I am going to her concert in Cologne in 3 weeks and can’t help myself from seeing the reviews of the tour. You made me even more excited! 

as regard to the merch, do we need to go early to cop thoses realllyy expensive shirt 🌚 ? 

scallywally
2 hours ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

Sorry but what do you expect? Security is at it's maximum in these times. It's already very special she read a fan letter and came down to hug the guy. I never see any of her peers do anything like that. We got way to spoiled during the BTW ball. 

Janet, Britney.... Madonna, Adele all get people on stage. I know some are on a break & finished now buy it was a constant thing they all did around the world. 

Gaga's great whether she does it or not, its no biggie :) Maybe it means she can fit in an extra song, its got nothing to do with security. Madonna went late at night with her son and guitarist in Paris right after the terrorist attack and sang acapella in the street by where it happened with no police or security team like you see in an arena. 

The gaga security stories are a little tired now, maybe she is just more show focused, she still loves her fans. 

Archived