Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathanholland
5 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Fact: After seeing her for the eight time, its true; she’s not as connected as she was before.

R.I.P Mother Monster 2008-2014

Sorry but what do you expect? Security is at it's maximum in these times. It's already very special she read a fan letter and came down to hug the guy. I never see any of her peers do anything like that. We got way to spoiled during the BTW ball. 

Before there was love, there was silence

10 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

Sorry but what do you expect? Security is at it's maximum in these times. It's already very special she read a fan letter and came down to hug the guy. I never see any of her peers do anything like that. We got way to spoiled during the BTW ball. 

Whatever. I now get why Britney & Beyoncè are who they became. Because of the fame. The Fame took our Gaga.

Magneto

Not here for the negativity. I had an amazing night seeing a constantly evolving chameleon who doesn't stick to the past and is able to do what she does at the top of her game despite having a severe disability :firega: gurl bye

Free my mind

Meeting Gaga tonight, talking to her and being hugged by her has been the best thing ever... She is the sweetest person #MeetAndGreet #Amsterdam

Monster in Scotland

darkgaga
2 minutes ago, GAGAXABO said:

Meeting Gaga tonight, talking to her and being hugged by her has been the best thing ever... She is the sweetest person #MeetAndGreet #Amsterdam

Omg how was it???

Emigrante

Oh my god! The show was so so so amazing. I got the best spot ever. Seen her so close so many times. It was unbelievable. She is so hot.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

DanceInTheDark
7 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I've an emotional Break down right now. Ugh. :ohno:

You should get to the Antwerp show if possible! My bf and I always go to both shows. Those 2 hours felt like 2 minutes :(

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Jonathanholland
16 minutes ago, GAGAXABO said:

What did she say?! I'm so jealous:giveup:

Before there was love, there was silence

Archived