💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Hi everyone! 

Tomorrow will be my first Gaga concert (in fact my first major concert in life lol) and I plan to go there tonight to queue. Any suggestions on what I should bring and should do while standing in line and also during the concert? (since I don’t really know anything and it’s gonna be a very long wait.:toofunny:)

Can’t wait to see you there!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser
26 minutes ago, JorgitoShan said:

Hi everyone! 

Tomorrow will be my first Gaga concert (in fact my first major concert in life lol) and I plan to go there tonight to queue. Any suggestions on what I should bring and should do while standing in line and also during the concert? (since I don’t really know anything and it’s gonna be a very long wait.:toofunny:)

not sure, but I think queuing overnight is a bit excessive, you can get a great spot coming later in the morning

Juansgh21
21 minutes ago, androiduser said:

not sure, but I think queuing overnight is a bit excessive, you can get a great spot coming later in the morning

I don't think so, there's already like 60+ people for CTM and for sure about 100+ for GA, so...

48 minutes ago, JorgitoShan said:

Hi everyone! 

Make sure you arrive before 22:00 so you can sign up on the list, then you'll need to be there at 22:00 and 23:00 'cause they'll make sure everyone on the list is there. 
Then you can leave to your hotel, sleep and come back since at 08:00AM they'll do the same. Then you'll have to stay in line there till you get in.
There's bathrooms near just in case you need to go, it's cold up there so get a jacket, some food and water.
You can't enter external bateries to the show, so if you need to charge your phone with them make sure you have someone (who's not going to the show) can get your bateries. There's a cloakroom at the Palau where you can leave clothes and the bateries but it's 2€ each piece.
Idk if there's anything left hahahah

11 minutes ago, Juansgh21 said:

I don't think so, there's already like 60+ people for CTM and for sure about 100+ for GA, so...

Make sure you arrive before 22:00 so you can sign up on the list, then you'll need to be there at 22:00 and 23:00 'cause they'll make sure everyone on the list is there. 
Then you can leave to your hotel, sleep and come back since at 08:00AM they'll do the same. Then you'll have to stay in line there till you get in.
There's bathrooms near just in case you need to go, it's cold up there so get a jacket, some food and water.
You can't enter external bateries to the show, so if you need to charge your phone with them make sure you have someone (who's not going to the show) can get your bateries. There's a cloakroom at the Palau where you can leave clothes and the bateries but it's 2€ each piece.

Thanks! But I’m still not sure about how the list works. 

Say if I arrive at 6am and start queueing, at 8am those on the list can still come and get the spot in front of me. Do I get it right? :selena:

Juansgh21
51 minutes ago, JorgitoShan said:

Thanks! But I’m still not sure about how the list works. 

Say if I arrive at 6am and start queueing, at 8am those on the list can still come and get the spot in front of me. Do I get it right? :selena:

Mmmm, yes, actually if you arrive the same day of the show it's pointless to go early since there's already people in front of you that will arrive at 8am, go at 8am and sign up and stay in line there. 

EDIT: That's what I would do/know. 

if I got a seat I don't have to queue up  with others  that early right? I have no idea when should I go to the  concert, it's my first one
I bought a seat but I start to think this is a very bad idea since that I'm alone and no one wants to come with me:toofunny: if I go to GA at least I can meet people there....now I have to watch the concert all alone:(

Juansgh21
Just now, GABEL said:

if I got a seat I don't have to queue up  with others  that early right? I have no idea when should I go to the  concert, it's my first one
I bought a seat but I start to think this is a very bad idea since that I'm alone and no one wants to come with me:toofunny: if I go to GA at least I can meet people there....now I have to watch the concert all alone:(

Nah, they open the doors at 6pm so you can you around that time, she starts at 9-9:30pm so...
It'll be great, dont worry.

GUYS! 

I'm still selling my ticket for the 16th, I've downed the price to 60€, anybody wanting to buy it? Or knowing someone who could? I'm really desperate now :(

Do y'all know if anybody will be livestreaming the show? I'm Spanish and couldn't go to the concert so I'd love to watch it live:firega:

iAstroLeo
2 hours ago, GABEL said:

What section are you at?

I'm seated too, but during the day I'll be visiting the city, you're free to join me :hug: 

3 hours ago, Juansgh21 said:

But how does the list work exactly? I'm going the 16th so, if I go today can I still sign up on the list? And do I need to stay there everyday til 22:00?

2 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

What section are you at?

I'm seated too, but during the day I'll be visiting the city, you're free to join me :hug: 

I'm in section 215 I think, I'm not even sure which part it is I just selected it randomly.:cryga:

I'll arrive in Barcelona 12:00 p.m and I have to check in first, I'm free after 2p.m. If you don't mind me joining you later in the day then sure I would love some company:wub:

Hey guys! I am also going to the concert and i want to ask you, if anybody knows- what can i bring inside the Saint Palau Jordi? I am planning to bring just my phone, some money and ID  card in my small bag for running - the bag that you place around your waist (idk how to name it in english :D). Would that be OK? 

Because i went to the Green Day concert in the summer and i read somewhere that you cant bring those kind of bags. But for Gaga's concert I didnt find any kind of info. 

Tnx for help

iAstroLeo
33 minutes ago, GABEL said:

I'm in section 215 I think, I'm not even sure which part it is I just selected it randomly.:cryga:

I'll arrive in Barcelona 12:00 p.m and I have to check in first, I'm free after 2p.m. If you don't mind me joining you later in the day then sure I would love some company:wub:

I'm in 216 :hor: 
Do you want to walk around the city?

Archived