tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

What about ā€œyou are the reason we stayā€?

Ā 

4 hours ago, Valeria Nikolova said:

I love it. We should do it. Do you know how to make a poster in Pdf and we will promote it everywhere šŸ˜‰

Mmm I could make it but was not able to share it here :laughga: Is someone else able to make it and put the pdf here?

Hello! This is my first post on gagadaily aha!

Iā€™m from France, and Iā€™m going to the show on sunday in Barcelona but I donā€™t speak spanish at all..

Iā€™m seeing a lot of tweets about some Ā« waiting lists Ā» for the two shows and I really donā€™t understand.. If someone who is spanish could help me..? Because what I understand is that everybody that sign those waiting lists will be the first in the queue even if they arrive at 4pm andĀ if you canā€™t sign it and you arriveĀ at 7 in the morning you will be behind them.. thatā€™s so unfair! I hope you will understand, iā€™m a little bit lost..Ā 

iAstroLeo
32 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

Iā€™m from France, and Iā€™m going to the show on sunday in Barcelona but I donā€™t speak spanish at all..

Iā€™m seeing a lot of tweets about some Ā« waiting lists Ā» for the two shows and I really donā€™t understand.. If someone who is spanish could help me..? Because what I understand is that everybody that sign those waiting lists will be the first in the queue even if they arrive at 4pm andĀ if you canā€™t sign it and you arriveĀ at 7 in the morning you will be behind them.. thatā€™s so unfair! I hope you will understand, iā€™m a little bit lost..Ā 

Are you going by yourself? GA?

I don't speak spanish and I have no idea what lists you're talking about btw :lolly:Ā 

3 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Are you going by yourself? GA?

I don't speak spanish and I have no idea what lists you're talking about btw :lolly:Ā 

GA yes! And iā€™m with my boyfriend!

I saw this here but I donā€™t understand.. maybe itā€™s for those who want to sleep outside?

Ā 

Juansgh21
42 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

You can't camp outside the venue, so they're making list for each show.Ā 
To be on the list you need to go to the Palau Sant Jordi, sign up in the list (there'll be the fans and a security member from the venue) and you'll need to check there every day at 22:00 and 08:00, if you don't go they'll delete your name.

Idk if you understood that, lmao, my english is pretty shitty.

4 minutes ago, Juansgh21 said:

You can't camp outside the venue, so they're making list for each show.Ā 
To be on the list you need to go to the Palau Sant Jordi, sign up in the list (there'll be the fans and a security member from the venue) and you'll need to check there every day at 22:00 and 08:00, if you don't go they'll delete your name.

Idk if you understood that, lmao, my english is pretty shitty.

So if you canā€™t go to the venue before the day of the show, those who sign the list will be before you just because they sign it? Even if you arrive early and before them? Wtf..

Juansgh21
Just now, Dimitri said:

So if you canā€™t go to the venue before the day of the show, those who sign the list will be before you just because they sign it? Even if you arrive early and before them? Wtf..

They'll need to be the day of the show at 8:00 am and they'll stay in line till the afternoon, so everyone who arrives on the day of the show just will be added to the list and stay on line.

4 minutes ago, Juansgh21 said:

They'll need to be the day of the show at 8:00 am and they'll stay in line till the afternoon, so everyone who arrives on the day of the show just will be added to the list and stay on line.

Okay! Thank you so much aha!

The organization is really bad..

Juansgh21
Just now, Dimitri said:

Okay! Thank you so much aha!

The organization is really bad..

Yeah, I don't see what's the point of making a list if you can't camp, like...Ā 
Just let people go in the morning the day of the show and they'll start lining up, you don't need a list for that, but oh well.

1 minute ago, Juansgh21 said:

Yeah, I don't see what's the point of making a list if you can't camp, like...Ā 
Just let people go in the morning the day of the show and they'll start lining up, you don't need a list for that, but oh well.

Exactly! And I donā€™t think that everybody know about this list..

Iā€™ll try to go there a little bit before 8am!

Gagalvaro
4 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

Exactly! And I donā€™t think that everybody know about this list..

Iā€™ll try to go there a little bit before 8am!

Iā€™ll go at 12am

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Archived