Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster
5 minutes ago, Valeria Nikolova said:

Yeah i'm sure we will know tom or Saturday for sure. Witch will you go?

Im going on friday because I’ll ve already in Barcelona, on saturday I wont be in the city:cryga:

I See You

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster

On the other hand I saw other european cities are planning surprises for gaga and we arent doing anything! Please tweet to Oh My Gaga or Lady Gaga Spain so they publish something on twitter about the surprise we had for gaga back in september (we’ll fix you with our love posters)

I See You

Valeria Nikolova
6 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Im going on friday because I’ll ve already in Barcelona, on saturday I wont be in the city:cryga:

Aw i will arrive in Bcn Saturday morning. So i wish you luck and i hope we all have the chance to meet Gaga this couple of days. Everybody let everybody knows what happens in Bcn this weekend haha Will be a FIRE 😂

Valeria Nikolova
4 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

On the other hand I saw other european cities are planning surprises for gaga and we arent doing anything! Please tweet to Oh My Gaga or Lady Gaga Spain so they publish something on twitter about the surprise we had for gaga back in september (we’ll fix you with our love posters)

I didn't knew about this surprise but i have my poster ready from August hahha Says "If i can find the cure i will fix you with my love" 

Juansgh21
18 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Asked one of them if they weren't planning anything and they said Palau Sant Jordi kept complaining about their ideas, so they don't know what to do.

JoanneMonster
28 minutes ago, Juansgh21 said:

Asked one of them if they weren't planning anything and they said Palau Sant Jordi kept complaining about their ideas, so they don't know what to do.

oh... how sad... I mean posters can't hurt anyone... Idk why Palau Sant Jordi is spreading negativity:trollga:

I See You

Juansgh21
24 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

oh... how sad... I mean posters can't hurt anyone... Idk why Palau Sant Jordi is spreading negativity:trollga:

They had planned some things bigger than that, but is sad they won't let them/us do it.

1 hour ago, Juansgh21 said:

They had planned some things bigger than that, but is sad they won't let them/us do it.

I don't know what they were planning & I'm so sorry Palau Sant Jordi won't let them do It :( But still, smaller/ simpler fan actions are better than doing nothing at all, aren't they? We could just print posters or try telling everyone to turn phone lights on for a certain song or simple things like that- maybe you have other/ more brilliant ideas :D Isn't it a pity to do nothing? (Still, of course I hope Palau Sant Jordi would accept to collaborate with them, that would be the best)

JoanneMonster
25 minutes ago, Layla93 said:

I don't know what they were planning & I'm so sorry Palau Sant Jordi won't let them do It :( But still, smaller/ simpler fan actions are better than doing nothing at all, aren't they? We could just print posters or try telling everyone to turn phone lights on for a certain song or simple things like that- maybe you have other/ more brilliant ideas :D Isn't it a pity to do nothing? (Still, of course I hope Palau Sant Jordi would accept to collaborate with them, that would be the best)

we should all print this:

DJt88RyXkAEnSbE.jpg

who's with me?

I See You

Naor Daniel
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

we should all print this:

DJt88RyXkAEnSbE.jpg

who's with me?

Stay strong why? She's not in any traumatic situation right now

Valeria Nikolova

We shoul change it to "We have million reasons to thank you and love you". Or something like this 😁

Archived