Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Juansgh21
6 hours ago, Uncleditionally said:

So, why are ATRL Monsters coming for Katy's tour performance when Gaga's tour is struggling to sell out in Europe? Especially in Hamburg, that one is going to be a complete disaster, oh boy! The lashings won't look cute at all. The 2nd Barcelona show is going to be covered with curtains and many Gaga fans were making fun of Katy's curtains in the USA, ain't it ironci? :toofunny: The Witness Tour is performing far better and will be completely sold out so I don't know why some Monsters act so high and mighty when it comes to Katy. Accept that the Joanne World Tour isn't that bigger than Katy's latest tour.

Gaga is "struggling" to sell out in Europe because of the rescheduling, she already had both Barcelona's shows sold out before cancelling the show lmao.
The thing here is, even if she struggles to sell them, she's struggling with 20.000-25,000 tickets on each show, while Katy couldn''t even sold 6,500 tickets.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juansgh21
5 hours ago, Cavill said:

Don't you know how many are left for standing? :O

The GA for the 14th is sold out, but the 16th has yet to be sold, but idk, add like 100-150 to that number.

dominicgaga
17 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Dancers are arriving to Barcelona tomorrow!

How do u know?

18 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Dancers are arriving to Barcelona tomorrow!

YAAAY :excited2: Suddenly it feels so real :giveup: 

Gagalvaro
21 minutes ago, dominicgaga said:

How do u know?

One of her dancers posted on Instagram: Last day in LA for 2 months

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

ViviLittleM

Screaming @ that KatyCat coming to say something about rescheduled shows sold out or nah when the European leg was sold out before the rescheduling, and it'll be again for most of the shows.

Gagalvaro
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Screaming @ that KatyCat coming to say something about rescheduled shows sold out or nah when the European leg was sold out before the rescheduling, and it'll be again for most of the shows.

This!!! And I will not allow any negative comment about Barcelona shows. She’ll perform for 30k people for the first time in Spain, call her a flop:triggered:

Juansgh21
3 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

This!!! And I will not allow any negative comment about Barcelona shows. She’ll perform for 30k people for the first time in Spain, call her a flop:triggered:

She performed for more at the Monsterball since she did Madrid and Barcelona, but yeah.

Gagalvaro
3 minutes ago, Juansgh21 said:

She performed for more at the Monsterball since she did Madrid and Barcelona, but yeah.

Yes, true!! I forget about the Monster Ball. But I'm sure this time she'll perform for more people cause the Madrid arena was smaller than Palau Sant Jordi

Gagalvaro
Just now, iAstroLeo said:

Does somebody know what hotel she will be staying at? :hor:

I suppose Hotel Arts! But in 2014 someone said she was in Hotel Mandarin:selena:

iAstroLeo
14 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

I suppose Hotel Arts! But in 2014 someone said she was in Hotel Mandarin:selena:

Operation: Find the bitch :poot: 

Archived