💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

What time do they open doors? There is no information on the ticket and I'd like to come around the time doors open. :derpga:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GovFameHooker

Hey guys, 

this will be my second time in Barcelona. First one was when she canceled her show :fthis:

Well I will stay with friends but am the only one who will attend the concert. So is there any GGD meetup or is anyone willing to take a lonely little monster under his/her wings? 

.. Well I know I sound pretty desperate but I just don‘t want to bang alone to her bops :)) 

Hope to hear from you guys! Love

So here‘s my Instagram if that helps your decision, you little stalkers!

>>  https://www.instagram.com/thetungtungz/

3 hours ago, Lauiii said:

What time do they open doors? There is no information on the ticket and I'd like to come around the time doors open. :derpga:

18:30 :sis:

MonsterOfSpain

Nothing to do with the show but the Reyes Magos gifted me a portable vynil player and I'm SHOOKETH :giveup: Listening to ARTPOP on vynil really is an experience oh wow :giveup:

Spanish Monsters, are there any fan actions organized by the Spanish fans club or something? That would be great to welcome her to Europe :firega::wub: (but I don't know anything 'cause I'm coming from abroad :yay:)

On 3/1/2018 at 11:51 PM, Goddess Of Love said:

Have some questions cause I plan seeing Gaga on her next tour.(can't now since I'm 17 and she's not coming to my country) If it's not a biggie, please answer whenever you have time.^^

If it's not a secret, where are you from? Are you travelling alone? How long are you staying in Barcelona? Planning to see some famous places? Where are you staying at and whats the all-combined budget for this trip?

Goddess of Love, I'm travelling from Italy and I didn't really have a big budget for this date (about 80 ticket+ 20 flights+ 40 hotel for 2 nights+ food that's missing). But I think the budget depends a lot on where you are travelling from, what ticket you buy for the concert and how much time you have 😃 If you don't have classes/ work at home you can add the concert to a real holiday and maybe staying 1-2 weeks to visit the city ;) (that's how I spend my summers, and it's amazing! - and that's how I should've done in September for Gaga too- now I'm only travelling for 3 days 'cause I had to work :saladga:). I'm coming with my best friend this time, but I usually travel for concerts alone and that's not a problem- you always get to know someone, and monsters are especially great on this point :wub:

sorry if it sounds stupid but I bought the ticket for the date 1/14 from ticketmaster and I selected printed ticket option
do I only need to bring the printed ticket or I have to prepare something else:confused: 
please enlighten me, it's the first concert that I will attend so I'm so clueless what I should  or shouldn't do:air:
(and I haven't booked the hotel yet):toofunny:

1 hour ago, GABEL said:

sorry if it sounds stupid but I bought the ticket for the date 1/14 from ticketmaster and I selected printed ticket option
do I only need to bring the printed ticket or I have to prepare something else:confused: 
please enlighten me, it's the first concert that I will attend so I'm so clueless what I should  or shouldn't do:air:
(and I haven't booked the hotel yet):toofunny:

If it's a normal ticket you just need to print it! Bring an identity document just to be sure, but you shouldn't need it 😃

If it's a VIP package you will need some more staff to collect it, but you'll receive an email with all the details about what to bring! 😃

JoanneMonster

Guys, do you remember that posters with the ''Gaga, we will fix you with our love'' that we were gonna pull out during million reasons? is that still happening? why is nobody commenting on it anymore? it was a great idea...

I See You

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, JoanneMonster said:

Guys, do you remember that posters with the ''Gaga, we will fix you with our love'' that we were gonna pull out during million reasons? is that still happening? why is nobody commenting on it anymore? it was a great idea...

omg remember when they wanted to bring a pic of Joanne? :toofunny:

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

omg remember when they wanted to bring a pic of Joanne? :toofunny:

but people were down to it but everyone seems to have forgotten about it for the new dates

I See You

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, JoanneMonster said:

but people were down to it but everyone seems to have forgotten about it for the new dates

Well the "we'll fix you with our love" thing was after knowing she was dealing with fybromialgia I think, maybe they don't want her to remind it to her this time or maybe they forgot :shrug: 

reditaccount288

fml , so the concert ended up being in the middle of exams season (16th) :/ and i have a very full schedule now. + my companion got refunded.

So... if I manage to go probably i will end up arriving one of the latest to the concert. Will i be able to see anything in the GA ? Cause the stadium seems to be big

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

1 hour ago, reditaccount288 said:

fml , so the concert ended up being in the middle of exams season (16th) :/ and i have a very full schedule now. + my companion got refunded.

So... if I manage to go probably i will end up arriving one of the latest to the concert. Will i be able to see anything in the GA ? Cause the stadium seems to be big

There are four stages all along the GA, you won't be in the front row but you'll definitely have a good view, no matter where you stand 😃 (The stages are high, especially the main one, so no matter if you're not tall! ;)) Since you get in among the latests you can move around during the concert according to where she's singing! 

Archived