Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Hi guys! :wub:

Does anyone live in BCN and knows if people's already lining up for the parterre? :excited2:

('cause I remember some monsters started camping a month before the show in September :sweat: and in my country people use to camp days and days before too. :yay: It's my first concert in Spain and I was just wondering how much time before we should get there :excited2:)

Anyway 2 weeks to go- can't wait to be there with you all :heart::hug:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rafr88

Someone please scream "flaca" at her :ladyhaha:

And if someone is going to the m&g tell her that she should go to OT:trollga:

iAstroLeo

Hey guys! I'm going on the 14th :whitney: 
I'm flying to Barcelona on the morning of the 14th and flying back on the morning of the 15th.. The concert is in the middle of exam season :laughga: 

We should do a GGD meetup! :hug: 

Juansgh21
On 2/1/2018 at 11:51 AM, Layla93 said:

Hi guys! :wub:

Does anyone live in BCN and knows if people's already lining up for the parterre? :excited2:

('cause I remember some monsters started camping a month before the show in September :sweat: and in my country people use to camp days and days before too. :yay: It's my first concert in Spain and I was just wondering how much time before we should get there :excited2:)

Anyway 2 weeks to go- can't wait to be there with you all :heart::hug:

Nope, people aren't there yet,  but the venue took the list with every name of the people who camped last year so...

Henrique Zapala

Hey monsters, I need help from you. So I will need to resell my ticket for the day 14 of January (I'm in Brazil so there's no way I can do a weekend trip to Barcelona) and I want to check with you if we are going to use the same ticket for the concert of the concert of 22 of Semptember or I need to get a new tickets for these dates? And I want your opinion as well because this ticket I bought on StubHub and I not that sure if it's legit, should I resell or no? Thanks!!!

2 hours ago, Juan Glez Herrera said:

Nope, people aren't there yet,  but the venue took the list with every name of the people who camped last year so...

...so it's like people are lining up now :yay: Thank you for answering! :hug:

1 hour ago, Henrique Zapala said:

Hey monsters, I need help from you. So I will need to resell my ticket for the day 14 of January (I'm in Brazil so there's no way I can do a weekend trip to Barcelona) and I want to check with you if we are going to use the same ticket for the concert of the concert of 22 of Semptember or I need to get a new tickets for these dates? And I want your opinion as well because this ticket I bought on StubHub and I not that sure if it's legit, should I resell or no? Thanks!!!

You can sell it and the buyer will use the one you have now to get in, no need to change it! The ones with the old dates will be valid :)

Don't think it's a problem that you bought it on StubHub! It's not the official channel but well, it's already a resold ticket, it'll be as if the buyer had bought it on StubHub himself :)

MadeInManu
On 2/1/2018 at 4:07 PM, Rafr88 said:

And if someone is going to the m&g tell her that she should go to OT:trollga:

:excited2:

Goddess Of Love
On 27/12/2017 at 2:04 PM, Triggered said:

It's so close :giveup: My first time in Barcelona and my first Gaga concert ever :giveup:

Have some questions cause I plan seeing Gaga on her next tour.(can't now since I'm 17 and she's not coming to my country) If it's not a biggie, please answer whenever you have time.^^

If it's not a secret, where are you from? Are you travelling alone? How long are you staying in Barcelona? Planning to see some famous places? Where are you staying at and whats the all-combined budget for this trip?

Juansgh21

14th January: 204 tickets left (no VIP packages included)

16th January: 2.587 tickets left (no VIP packages included).

The sold out is coming, yas.

Gagalvaro
6 hours ago, Juan Glez Herrera said:

14th January: 204 tickets left (no VIP packages included)

16th January: 2.587 tickets left (no VIP packages included).

The sold out is coming, yas.

Yep!!! Thats right! We have to add 50 VIPs for the 16th and 500 for the 14th

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

S0436

The second show will increase a lot on the day of the show with people going again and word of mouth/media from the first show

Valeria Nikolova

I'm so excited. Will be my second Gaga's concert. What time do you think go for the line guys? I will try to go around 1 o 2 pm. I'm going on 16th. I hope will be sold out as well. She deserve it 😍

Gagalvaro
31 minutes ago, Valeria Nikolova said:

I'm so excited. Will be my second Gaga's concert. What time do you think go for the line guys? I will try to go around 1 o 2 pm. I'm going on 16th. I hope will be sold out as well. She deserve it 😍

Yes!! 1 or 2pm for the 16th is fine. The second show will look empty, but who cares:triggered:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Archived