Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

I cancelled my previous ticket and bought a better one. I got a confirmation e-mail in like 15min that I would get refunded within 3 to 10 days depending on the type of card that I paid.

Yes, simply with the contact form at ticketmaster.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSkeletonWay
1 hour ago, Robagaga said:

How does this work?

I wanna see if I can maybe get standing seats for my date since people probs cancelled. 

Do I cancel my ticket and then buy another one? I'm hopeless help

Yes, that would be the option

By the way, my cousin maybe can't go so I'm considering buying tickets for GA but I feel like going alone would be quite sad. Is someone going on the 14th too?

1 hour ago, totalhate said:

I cancelled my previous ticket and bought a better one. I got a confirmation e-mail in like 15min that I would get refunded within 3 to 10 days depending on the type of card that I paid.

Yes, simply with the contact form at ticketmaster.

I asked them a few hours ago but they didn't reply. The only confirmation I got was a confirmation that they had received my message.

I honestly don't know what to do. My tickets were assigned to January 14 but I can't go that day. I don't want to risk buying tickets for Tuesday's concert without making sure they will refund my money from the other tickets.

I'm sure they will, why wouldn't they?

They don't even ask you why you want to cancel the ticket. Probably they won't answer you until monday, as they don't work on weekends.

25 minutes ago, totalhate said:

I'm sure they will, why wouldn't they?

They don't even ask you why you want to cancel the ticket. Probably they won't answer you until monday, as they don't work on weekends.

Ok that makes sense thank you so much

Jeremy Mifsud
17 minutes ago, loathereality said:

i have a question

i bought the ticket on viagogo can i get a refund?

I am in the same situation! last time I had received an e-mail that since it is postponed they will not be refunding the tickets. I am trying to contact them to see if they can refund the ticket themselves from ticketmaster, or whoever but probably we have to end up re-selling the ticket and risk not getting any money back. I'm not too sure, let me know if you find better information 

30 minutes ago, loathereality said:

i have a question

i bought the ticket on viagogo can i get a refund?

11 minutes ago, Jeremy Mifsud said:

I am in the same situation! last time I had received an e-mail that since it is postponed they will not be refunding the tickets. I am trying to contact them to see if they can refund the ticket themselves from ticketmaster, or whoever but probably we have to end up re-selling the ticket and risk not getting any money back. I'm not too sure, let me know if you find better information 

Same here :( I am checking other dates if anybody wants to exchange my tickets for other dates.

COME ON GAYS!!

loathereality
14 minutes ago, Jeremy Mifsud said:

if you have any info also enlighten me pls :)

GagaSkeletonWay
2 hours ago, Gagalvaro said:

Buy for the 16th, it's so empty:giveup:

It will be very empty but it's okay, it was hard to sell out even in September, now it's going to be impossible 

Archived