Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, luiyix said:

I remember from the BWBT and the artrave that people camped for 2 weeks outside to be in a good place

O M G... you must be kidding sis.:selena:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
L E O
2 hours ago, JorgitoShan said:

O M G... you must be kidding sis.:selena:

No, Spanish fans are hardcore. I was at the artRAVE in Barcelona, I arrived around 8am, and had a "****" (it wasn't terrible per say, but not good either) spot tbh, there was just too many people already here.
But damn, the atmosphere in the arena was something else! I LOVE going to Spain for concerts, the fans are just the craziest :rockstar:

BULATIO

So whats going on with show of sept. 21???? :grr: I am so worry, its not sold-out. Look at there on the ticketmaster.es :saladga: This is mess...

Gagalvaro
15 hours ago, MONSTERBABY said:

So whats going on with show of sept. 21???? :grr: I am so worry, its not sold-out. Look at there on the ticketmaster.es :saladga: This is mess...

It won't sell out... 

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Gagalvaro
4 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Seats aren't on sale anymore :duck:

Yes, this morning seats weren't available!!! But check now!!! They reduced prices and now you can go to the second ground for 42 euros:toofunny: I'm dying, I paid for the same ticket 52 yesterday for my parents:grr:

Gagalvaro

OMG sorry for the double post but they put the red ones (sold) to grey!! So I cant count it anymore. For example in the ground 217 there was: 13 available and the rest sold. Now: 13 available and the rest blocked. Livenation is so messy:toofunny:

Gagalvaro

UPDATE 15/08

GENERAL ADMISSION: 1.295 tickets left

VIP: 334 tickets left

gagarox

Are her european shows doing well or struggling .. with joanne not getting good reception there i had my doubts

GagaSkeletonWay
18 hours ago, Gagalvaro said:

UPDATE 15/08

GENERAL ADMISSION: 1.295 tickets left

VIP: 334 tickets left

Not bad right?

Gagalvaro
5 hours ago, alejandro24 said:

Are her european shows doing well or struggling .. with joanne not getting good reception there i had my doubts

They are doing fantastic!! For example in Barcelona it's the first time she's doing two shows due to the high demand.

33 minutes ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Not bad right?

We don't know...if there are 1500 left and that's a real number, its not bad at all. The problem is that we dont know if they have blocked 2.000 seats to put curtains:giveup:

AURELIZZLE

I'm going to the concert of the 22sept in Palau. I used to see her with my mother but not this time. So I'm going alone and I'm scared to feel lonely :laughga:  I wonder if I can find new people to talk so I can meet fans and won't feel so alone during the date ahah! Who's coming to see her the sept.22 ? Who have a seat in sector 114 ?

Any frenchies are coming ?? 

Archived