Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

asana15

In my opinion, once the word gets out on how amazing the show is after the first fan-made footage appears on the web, the sales will pick up significantly. So called word of mouth, you know.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DavidLirk

currently how is the % of the sales? I was going to attend only at the sold out show, but im thinking to go at this date too 

Gagalvaro

Hey guys!! I'm on holidays and I cant count the seats until next week...

but more or less is 60% sold. I've been talking with my friend who works at Palau Sant Jordi and she told me that most probably they will put a curtain on the 3rd ground, and these people will go to the 2nd ground. The people in the 2nd ground will go to the first ground, so expect to see Palau a little bit empty:toofunny:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

ViviLittleM
4 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Hey guys!! I'm on holidays and I cant count the seats until next week...

but more or less is 60% sold. I've been talking with my friend who works at Palau Sant Jordi and she told me that most probably they will put a curtain on the 3rd ground, and these people will go to the 2nd ground. The people in the 2nd ground will go to the first ground, so expect to see Palau a little bit empty:toofunny:

mhhh... idk. It seems more than 60 to me.

There are a lot more red now.

And still 2 months to go to sell.

Gagalvaro
On 26/7/2017 at 5:35 PM, DavidLirk said:

currently how is the % of the sales? I was going to attend only at the sold out show, but im thinking to go at this date too 

On 27/7/2017 at 1:36 AM, ViviLittleM said:

mhhh... idk. It seems more than 60 to me.

There are a lot more red now.

And still 2 months to go to sell.

Hi guys!! I counted everything and now it's 71% sold. But this 71% is not real, because it's not from all the arena. They blocked 2500 seats to put curtains, so this 71% is only for the 9k tickets that they are selling right now. 

It would look so empty oh my god :giveup:

DavidLirk
1 minute ago, Gagalvaro said:

Hi guys!! I counted everything and now it's 71% sold. But this 71% is not real, because it's not from all the arena. They blocked 2500 seats to put curtains, so this 71% is only for the 9k tickets that they are selling right now. 

It would look so empty oh my god :giveup:

Firstly thank you so much for counting and tagging me for the info! :hug:

Let's see if when the stage picture drops and the Rock in Rio show airs she can sell at least 10% more tickets... Anyway I think that radios will give a lot of free tickets like happened with the ArtRave. 

Gagalvaro
Just now, DavidLirk said:

Firstly thank you so much for counting and tagging me for the info! :hug:

Let's see if when the stage picture drops and the Rock in Rio show airs she can sell at least 10% more tickets... Anyway I think that radios will give a lot of free tickets like happened with the ArtRave. 

You're welcome :hug:

I share with you a video from the arena when they put the curtains, so you can understand better what I'm talking about: 

GagaSkeletonWay
45 minutes ago, OneC said:

I have my ticket, I can believe it:giveup: I'm so excited guuuys:tony:

Can't wait!!!

GagaSkeletonWay
13 hours ago, Gagalvaro said:

You're welcome :hug:

I share with you a video from the arena when they put the curtains, so you can understand better what I'm talking about: 

But where are the curtains? I'm so blind :giveup:

Gagalvaro
6 hours ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

But where are the curtains? I'm so blind :giveup:

On the third ground!!! You can see it during the first seconds of the video

GagaSkeletonWay
2 hours ago, Gagalvaro said:

On the third ground!!! You can see it during the first seconds of the video

Ohh right, so they put the curtains on the seats, I thought it was covering the whole 3rd floor like they did the artRave in an Australian show.

Like this

tumblr_inline_nb6bhpPObz1r5swg5.jpg

Gagalvaro
1 hour ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Ohh right, so they put the curtains on the seats, I thought it was covering the whole 3rd floor like they did the artRave in an Australian show.

Like this

tumblr_inline_nb6bhpPObz1r5swg5.jpg

Omg poor Artrave in Australia :toofunny:

Hi sisterns!

Now that we've seen the stage layout, can somedoby tell me how early I should arrive at Palau to secure a good place in front of the main stage? (I didn't have the CTM package so I guess it will be a long wait) :diane:

Any information would be helpful!

7 hours ago, JorgitoShan said:

Hi sisterns!

Now that we've seen the stage layout, can somedoby tell me how early I should arrive at Palau to secure a good place in front of the main stage? (I didn't have the CTM package so I guess it will be a long wait) :diane:

Any information would be helpful!

I remember from the BWBT and the artrave that people camped for 2 weeks outside to be in a good place

Archived