Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

not asher613
2 minutes ago, MrA said:

Yeah I don't understand the reason either, and I hope she sings them!

What I'm trying to say is that maybe we should start being less demanding so that she won't feel pushed to do things she may not want to do. After all, we're her fans because of the amazing decisions she took without our advice and we should be a shelter and not another group of people expecting things from her.

But it's just something I've been thinking since the threads that came after 5F2 trailer. I understand that a lot of people want those songs and I'm sure she doesn't ignore that for no reason.

right now people are just struggling to measure their expectations. it's stressful just not knowing. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

She kind of maybe hinted at it. She says the people who have lupus, something else I can't remember, fibromyalgia, and chronic pain like her need to stay strong, etc. 

She said people struggle with lupus, autoimmune disoders, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, and im one of them. Ive been thinking she had this for years. She didn't say she has it but the fact that she brought it up maybe suggests that she does. It makes perfect sense if she did. People with fibromyalgia often also have ptsd. 

not asher613
6 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Cause she has bodywide chronic pain without a specific reason, other than her hip injury. Any because of what she just said. 

fibro myalgia can be terrible but I get so nervous thinking she may have developed lupus

I think lupus has a connective tissue aspect to it like fm

2 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

right now people are just struggling to measure their expectations. it's stressful just not knowing. 

I know. I would be pissed off too if I loved the songs and I didn't get to hear them. I'm just saying it so that we take those things in account before actually making the hashtag and all that stuff.

Just now, not asher613 said:

fibro myalgia can be terrible but I get so nervous thinking she may have developed lupus

I think lupus has a connective tissue aspect to it like fm

Lupus can cause chronic pain but I don't think she has it. I feel like she definitlely would have revealed that in 5'2 

JoanneMonster
2 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

This.

If she doesnt want to perfom them thats fine, I dont want to force her to do so.

But she could just tell us because I will not be in line for 5 hours to get close to certain stage not knowing whats going to happen.

If I was by the DIC stage waiting to be 1 meter away from her and heard angel down I would be pissed af

I See You

8 minutes ago, babs said:

DID THIS BITCH JUST LOWKEY SAY THAT SHE'S PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Make the threads begin

tenor.gif

Just now, JoanneMonster said:

This.

If she doesnt want to perfom them thats fine, I dont want to force her to do so.

But she could just tell us because I will not be in line for 5 hours to get close to certain stage not knowing whats going to happen.

If I was by the DIC stage waiting to be 1 meter away from her and heard angel down I would be pissed af

Yeah you're right about that. She should at least tell the fans beforehand.

not asher613
Just now, MrA said:

I know. I would be pissed off too if I loved the songs and I didn't get to hear them. I'm just saying it so that we take those things in account before actually making the hashtag and all that stuff.

yeah, true. 

but she knows we're monsters..

JoanneMonster
Just now, MrA said:

But how can we have things in account? We cant ask her, our only way of comunication is creating big things aka hashtags

I See You

Just now, MrA said:

What did she say?

I mean it's a variation of something she's said before, but it's the way she said it tonight

"And before you know it, I'll be just like you, with a kid on my arm and a glass of pinot grigio in the other"

not asher613
1 minute ago, babs said:

I mean it's a variation of something she's said before, but it's the way she said it tonight

"And before you know it, I'll be just like you, with a kid on my arm and a glass of pinot grigio in the other"

DON'T START I WILL HURT YOU I'M SRSLY

Archived