💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

hausofvolantis
On 8/11/2017 at 5:52 AM, shoful said:

Im gonna do main stage one night and the back stage the other. 

Ok I’m also going both nights so maybe I’ll do the same!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ashley Kay

Hello, how are you?  I hope well,  I am writing to you to see if you are able to help me obtain a meet and greet with Lady Gaga for my daughter.  My daughter is a former make a wish child who is receiving tickets to the Lady Gaga concert in philadelphia on September 10 through an organization called Do It For The Love.  They were not able to get my daughter a meet and the tickets are in the way back of the stadium.  I just want my daughter to have an amazing experience with this concert wish.  Any help is appreciated. I can provide any proof you may need. Please help my little girl meet Gaga.

KimmyShimmy
On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 9:36 AM, Allison M said:

I'm from STL and usually go to Midwest shows, but I'll be moving to PA in May. So this will be my show now! I don't know anyone there so hopefully I can meet people! 

Looking forward to the show and meeting new people! Trying to decide if I should get just GA or a package.

It's kinda nice it's the last show of the 1st NA leg. That way any kinks get worked out and we can see where we would like to stand based on the other shows 😊

Hey! I'll be at the 9/11 show in Philly! I got the Come to Mama package and will be in line super early and looking to make new friends in line. Hope to see you around. So excited :)

If anyone is selling a GA ticket for the show on Sunday, the 10th please let me know! My friend wants to go now but ga is sold out on wells fargo! 

shoful

Anyone wanna wait for her after the show? How long does it usually take her to come out?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

holy scheisse

Im from the Philly area. I'll be making the pilgrimage back there from Florida to see Gaga with my bestie. Can't wait. 

Also, for LA joanne rave The Forum gave people with GA a wristband with a number on it and told them to come back at 4. Does anyone think they'll do the same thing at WFC?

KimmyShimmy
19 hours ago, shoful said:

Anyone wanna wait for her after the show? How long does it usually take her to come out?

I was planning on going to Woody's/ other gay bars in the area afterward since she used to go play a little show when she first started touring- unsure if she still does this though.

KimmyShimmy

Hey,

I'm going to the show on Monday 9/11. I got the GA VIP Come to mama package and will be there fairly early. Would love to meet some people there and make an experience of it. When was everyone planning on getting there and lining up?

KimmyShimmy
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:24 PM, Allison M said:

I can't believe how close this is getting! Seems like a lot of people are going alone which makes me feel a bit better and excited to meet everyone!

Yes, I will be going alone so maybe we could meet up :)

KimmyShimmy
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:03 PM, shoful said:

Idk if a train goes to wells fargo but theres a subway stop (AT&T Station) that is at the venue. 

I think we get the package stuff at the concert when we sign in. 

SAME!!!! So excited!! I also have reg tickets for the 11th! By myself as well:toofunny:

I have GA VIP tix for the 11th and would love to meet up :)

shoful
7 minutes ago, KimmyShimmy said:

I was planning on going to Woody's/ other gay bars in the area afterward since she used to go play a little show when she first started touring- unsure if she still does this though.

Im only 20 so cant do that :/

But 4 MORE MONTHS! :poot:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

KimmyShimmy
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 8:17 PM, MajorBarrios said:

I swear. Everyone in GA better bust out that John Wayne Choreo! 😩😩😩

DONE! I will be doing John Wayne and Bad Romance and probably Alejandro choreo. haha would love to meet Richy. I was on a livestream with him and he said if we are there early, we will see him and the dancers! I will be at the 9/11 show GA VIP :) looking to meet people!

KimmyShimmy
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:24 PM, Prismatic said:

I would go to all if I didn't get the backstage vip :rip: 

I think I might do Come to Mama for the 2nd Philly date and a lower level for NY. 

EDIT: I've decided to go to the 2nd Philly show since it would be such a pain to go up to NY then wait for the 3am Greyhound back to Philly :skull: So see yall Come to Mama people on 9/11 <3 

See you then fellow 9/11 CTM! :) 

KimmyShimmy
23 hours ago, shoful said:

woohoo will  be here before you know it. well, the concert will be a treat in and of itself :)

Archived