💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Toronto, ON - September 06

Schwerk

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster

Positive note: There are 3 nights after Toronto show until Philadelphia show. They can add 2 more shows. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster
4 minutes ago, Bounty said:

I feel like they don't care as long as they get their coins tbh, like they have zero care for costumer service...

For some cynical reason, I still think there will be tickets for this show.

These bots cannot create non existing demand. People won't pay bucks they need to make profit. At least, I won't. I call it non existing demand because I saw how tickets of super selling artists move in Ticketmaster Toronto, and this is too much even for Madonna, Taylor Swift etc. 

1 minute ago, AlphaMonster said:

Positive note: There are 3 nights after Toronto show until Philadelphia show. They can add 2 more shows. 

Yeah and bots will gobble up those tickets too :air:

For some cynical reason, I still think there will be tickets for this show.

These bots cannot create non existing demand. People won't pay bucks they need to make profit. At least, I won't. I call it non existing demand because I saw how tickets of super selling artists move in Ticketmaster Toronto, and this is too much even for Madonna, Taylor Swift etc. 

Can you elaborate your point, I don't quite get what you mean

AlphaMonster
1 minute ago, Bounty said:

Yeah and bots will gobble up those tickets too :air:

Lmfao, I hope these bots have physical form so that Gags wouldn't sing to an empty arena. :emma:

Intel x Gaga: Scalper Bots Tour. :gaycat:

1 hour ago, SinAgain said:

Notice how there are zero GA tickets on the Ticketmaster resale. Did they even get released?

GA tickets are credit card entry only and not resellable. I tried to see what happens if i click sell on them, and TM said this ticket type cannot be resold. So I wouldnt trust anyone on stubub either. 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

AlphaMonster
3 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Can you elaborate your point, I don't quite get what you mean

I have never seen these bots be able to literally buy all the available tickets even for acts which you would assume higher demand like Madonna.

It is not sold out yet, if it was; it would say so on ticketmaster page. I think tix will appear when they enable the blue dot map which you can navigate and choose seats etc.

3 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

I have never seen these bots be able to literally buy all the available tickets even for acts which you would assume higher demand like Madonna.

It is not sold out yet, if it was; it would say so on ticketmaster page. 

Update, it's all sold out. 

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/resale/1000523BDC5EC7C7?auto_select_ntt=1

Just now, AlphaMonster said:

HOLY ****. I was never this wrong. 

Let's chase the 2nd date :emma:

Either bots did this or there is a super high demand like Gaga has never seen before

Henrique Zapala

How StubHub works? Because I live in Brazil and at the time of the show luckly I will be in Toronto and I didn't managed to get any tickets at all. StubHub is reliable? I really want to take GA tickets but for me just showed the most expensives tickets today.

AlphaMonster
1 minute ago, Bounty said:

Either bots did this or there is a super high demand like Gaga has never seen before

Should be bots. There could be high demand yet I still can't imagine GP waiting clock to hit 10 am to buy tix.

Maybe they blocked ticketmaster to stop bots, it says tix available at box offices.  

1 minute ago, Henrique Zapala said:

How StubHub works? Because I live in Brazil and at the time of the show luckly I will be in Toronto and I didn't managed to get any tickets at all. StubHub is reliable? I really want to take GA tickets but for me just showed the most expensives tickets today.

GA is super overpriced and you need a credit card to enter the show, I wouldn't trust stub hub even though they say they'll send you a prepaid card.

AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, Henrique Zapala said:

Stop. Don't spend money on StubHub for nothing. It is really early. These kind of stuff always happens on ticketmaster. 

In couple days, maybe hours Arena's map is gonna turn into a navigatable version with blue dots showing available spots. Wait until then. I am pretty sure she will add second date if this one sells out this quick anyways. 

Should be bots. There could be high demand yet I still can't imagine GP waiting clock to hit 10 am to buy tix.

Maybe they blocked ticketmaster to stop bots, it says tix available at box offices.  

do you think they might still have some at a box office?

Archived