💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Just now, BurqaSwg said:

I went after buying and everything was already sold-out in the green section, damn. 

Bitch better add another date i'm not paying 280$ for a ticket :neyde: 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does that mean there's no seats available in green sections AT ALL or there will be new seats for other sales/general sale? :neyde: 

BurqaSwg
Just now, OBEY said:

Does that mean there's no seats available in green sections AT ALL or there will be new seats for other sales/general sale? :neyde: 

there will be new seats for the general sale

Teal Ambition
Just now, OBEY said:

None left for the pre-sale, there will be more available for the general sale in 3 days.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

1 minute ago, BurqaSwg said:

there will be new seats for the general sale

Just now, Teal Ambition said:

None left for the pre-sale, there will be more available for the general sale in 3 days.

that is if i'm quick enough :giveup: 

Teal Ambition
Just now, OBEY said:

that is if i'm quick enough :giveup: 

Trick is to get into the waiting room at least 30mins prior to the on sale time. That's how I got my tickets. I went in at 9:30, filled out the tickets I wanted and my credit card info. When the tickets went on sale, I got in about 5mins later and got the exact tickets I wanted. This works every time for me.

Trick is to get into the waiting room at least 30mins prior to the on sale time. That's how I got my tickets. I went in at 9:30, filled out the tickets I wanted and my credit card info. When the tickets went on sale, I got in about 5mins later and got the exact tickets I wanted. This works every time for me.

So i log on evenko, go on Lady Gaga and then click on the button to access to the sale 30 mins before it starts?

Teal Ambition
Just now, OBEY said:

So i log on evenko, go on Lady Gaga and then click on the button to access to the sale 30 mins before it starts?

Yes exactly, then it will say that you are in a waiting room. Do not refresh the page, or they will move you down the waiting list. The page will refresh itself every 60 seconds for you until you can buy the tickets :) This way since everything is filled out already, once you have the tickets you want you just buy them.

Yes exactly, then it will say that you are in a waiting room. Do not refresh the page, or they will move you down the waiting list. The page will refresh itself every 60 seconds for you until you can buy the tickets :) This way since everything is filled out already, once you have the tickets you want you just buy them.

Omg thanks! i'll try to get into "line" even earlier to secure my place if i can :gaycat: i'll ask my friend to do the same thing too at her house

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Omg thanks! i'll try to get into "line" even earlier to secure my place if i can :gaycat: i'll ask my friend to do the same thing too at her house

My pleasure! Good luck :hug:

My pleasure! Good luck :hug:

Oh and i wanted to know i want green section but like i don't want those "upper green ones" can i select that too when i purchase my tickets or they will give me a random palce? :emma: 

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Oh and i wanted to know i want green section but like i don't want those "upper green ones" can i select that too when i purchase my tickets or they will give me a random palce? :emma: 

I don't think you can. They will provide the best seats in the green section as they're available.

BurqaSwg
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

we used to, but idk if you can anymore 

baptism

Taking applicants to makeout during PI

Also, y'all, there are so many scalpers in MTL you have nothing to worry about. I bought my ticket to the artRave (standing room) for $60 bucks on the side of the road half an hour before the show. Also she stays at a hotel just up the street from the Bell Center so literally I'm gonna cash her outside for that photo op.

12 minutes ago, baptism said:

Taking applicants to makeout during PI

Also, y'all, there are so many scalpers in MTL you have nothing to worry about. I bought my ticket to the artRave (standing room) for $60 bucks on the side of the road half an hour before the show. Also she stays at a hotel just up the street from the Bell Center so literally I'm gonna cash her outside for that photo op.

yeah well when you're like 2:30 away from MTL u cant just say oh ill buy my ticket 30 mins before :air: 

Oh and guys do people stand up in the seated sections? bc i want to be standing up during whole show :gaycat: when i went to see ellie goulding all our section was standing up and it didnt bothered anyone

Archived