💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Poissonche
6 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Get your ticket!! Help Gaga re-sell out. 

I will soon. Only I'm a minor, thus don't own a credit card, thus I have to use my mother's card, but said mother thinks it's all a shitty plan for reasons valuable for a 5-year old child, which I'm not. But she nice. She'll only be really mad at me if I end up dying on this wild trip :selena:.

inb4 funeral speech "I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO YOU SHITTY SON *slap slap* GAGA IS YOUNG AND YOU TOO YOU'LL SEE HA LATER"

why am I writing this what is life

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CanadaGoesGaga
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

I will soon. Only I'm a minor, thus don't own a credit card, thus I have to use my mother's card, but said mother thinks it's all a shitty plan for reasons valuable for a 5-year old child, which I'm not. But she nice. She'll only be really mad at me if I end up dying on this wild trip :selena:.

inb4 funeral speech "I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO YOU SHITTY SON *slap slap*"

why am I writing this what is life

Ahh, I can't even remember the days without my credit card. Hah. Mind you, you can basically use your debit card as a credit card now, so I could have gotten away with it if I was under 18 i  2017. 

Poissonche
2 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Ahh, I can't even remember the days without my credit card. Hah. Mind you, you can basically use your debit card as a credit card now, so I could have gotten away with it if I was under 18 i  2017. 

Not for buying my ticket though :selena:

Oh my gosh, this is going to be so weird! Last time I saw her live I barely knew her, only knew JD, PF, BR, Alejandro, BTW and Aura, and now I know every ****ing lyric by heart! Why did I know Aura and not some of her huge hit singles? No idea. 14-year old me was even weirder.

OK IMMA STOP TALKING ABOUT MY LIFE NOW I'M JUST SO EXCITED GAGWHHSHSSHSBDH!!!!

inb4 it sells out before I can buy my ticket :selena:

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU MOTHER****ERS THERE even though I won't talk to you even if I recognize you because hehehe I'm an awkward mess.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INFO I LOVE Y'ALL LONGUE VIE À GAGA TABARNAK

DancelnTheDark
4 minutes ago, Tanya D said:

Anyone know what hotel Gaga is staying at ? Thanks 

I'm not sure, but she's in Montreal now

4 minutes ago, Tanya D said:

Anyone know what hotel Gaga is staying at ? Thanks 

maybe same as last time?

DancelnTheDark
Just now, OBEY said:

gaga's halloween pics on Instagram were taken in Montreal last night!!

Do you have an idea where she was last night when she took those pics?

1 minute ago, Loopy said:

Do you have an idea where she was last night when she took those pics?

from a French article I translated : 'As we know, Mother Monster fans are excellent detectives. On social networks, many of them noticed that the photos were taken here in Montreal, specifically in the Village, on Sainte-Catherine Street. We have been seeing on Google Maps and everything matches. The Second Cup is clearly visible at the corner of Panet Street, the white fence at the door of the establishment adjacent to Pachamama, as well as the missing concrete slab in front of the vacant space. No indication against the exact place where she went to party."

DancelnTheDark
7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

from a French article I translated : 'As we know, Mother Monster fans are excellent detectives. On social networks, many of them noticed that the photos were taken here in Montreal, specifically in the Village, on Sainte-Catherine Street. We have been seeing on Google Maps and everything matches. The Second Cup is clearly visible at the corner of Panet Street, the white fence at the door of the establishment adjacent to Pachamama, as well as the missing concrete slab in front of the vacant space. No indication against the exact place where she went to party."

:excited2: I used to hang out at the gay village all the time :excited2:

VANTABLACK
16 minutes ago, OBEY said:

She was at district video lounge  :classy:

2 hours ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

The weather on friday went from ~1mm of rain to 5-10mm of rain. Much excitement 

Hopefully the rain is for overnight/morning :selena: I wanna enjoy Montreal before the concert :lolly:

1 hour ago, VANTABLACK said:

She was at district video lounge  :classy:

Oh my god  was literally 4 minutes away from her :giveup:

Archived