• Last Reply
aaron l
1 minute ago, Selenenite said:

I'm glad my old ass isn't the only one who knows Amy/Ev lmao

Fallen will always be one of my favorite albums and I'm only 19 lol. :sharon:

Selenenite
10 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Fallen will always be one of my favorite albums and I'm only 19 lol. :sharon:

I'm 28 so I guess I'm not that old but I grew up listening to them so I feel it lol 

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

Hi guys, i have a belt with fringes, i bought in a couple days before but i don't will wear it; someone want buy it? Its new, never used! 

Josh Mugford

Does anyone have GA tickets for the pit? They aren't listed for sale on the Fenway website but there is a pit! Just wondering if there were tickets sold for it or if they just let people in?

aaron l
1 minute ago, Josh Mugford said:

Does anyone have GA tickets for the pit? They aren't listed for sale on the Fenway website but there is a pit! Just wondering if there were tickets sold for it or if they just let people in?

I don't think they sold GA tickets

Josh Mugford
Just now, aaron l said:

I don't think they sold GA tickets

So how are they going to fill the pit by the piano?

Fenway's website still lists tickets as available.

I bought way back when they first became available and snagged a set in one of the left field Loge Boxes.

Are they allowing cameras to the show?  Didn't see any restrictions printed on the front of the ticket.

ChristianSaad

Can anyone going to this show please consider buying me one of the "Boston" shirts that will be at the merch booths at tonight's show only? I can pay with venmo or paypal, whatever works for you.

Thanks in advance!
P.S. My DM's are open on Twitter - I might respond faster on there if I'm not currently online here

Kaio Cesar

Does anyone know in what hotel she is staying in while she's touring here? I'm attending to both shows here in Boston? I want to see her somewhere after show or whenever she is leaving or entering the hotel. Does anyone have this information? 

GypsyBabe
On 8/14/2017 at 9:17 PM, bostonGUY said:

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SHOW IT WILL BE MY FIRST TIME SEEING GAGA:firega:

Me too!! :icega:

⚯͛

ChristianSaad
On 8/14/2017 at 0:44 PM, bweinst3 said:

Has anyone tried exchanging tickets for the better seats just released at Fenway?? I have seats in b2 but they seem to have released better seats now that the stage is finalized and I tried calling Fenway park and they said they don't do exchanges, seems absurd for tickets that cost 250+ dollars.....

Nope, I tried doing that at another stadium show for this tour and they said it's Ticketmaster policy, every sale is final and can't be exchanged for better seats just because they weren't available when you bought them.

Honestly, they released the best seats the day of the show, and they released better seats multiple times on show day. I bought my tickets an hour or two before doors opened, then we get to the venue and I checked Ticketmaster again and they literally had front row for the same price. But I was happy enough with where we were already =)

ChristianSaad

Holy **** guys. We're getting some unreleased ARTPOP Act 2 material at the Boston show.

A part of me wants to go to the show so bad now lol. Too bad I live all the way on the other side of the country

hi guys. does anyone know what time the show starts? looks like she came on in NYC at 9:30/10 (but b/c of technical difficulties due to rain). My friend in chicago said she came on at 8:30. I just tweeted fenway park but no answer yet. Doesn't look like they tweet out the times of any of their shows tho like citi field did. thoughts?

Archived