Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: New York, NY - August 28, 29

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster
5 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

I didn't realize the pre sale was already going on for the August 29th show. That was like my only chance at getting tickets, since I already know the general public sale is gonna be sold out in seconds :( 

I just bought tickets in the 100's sections and they are amazing for 8/29!

I had extra tickets to the other shows but I didn't like the floor tickets or 500's so I got tickets a few minutes ago!

GGD Presidential Elections

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryuuchan_X
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

I just bought tickets in the 100's sections and they are amazing for 8/29!

I had extra tickets to the other shows but I didn't like the floor tickets or 500's so I got tickets a few minutes ago!

ooh cool how come you didn't like the floor tickets? 

Gaga Monster
Just now, Ryuuchan_X said:

ooh cool how come you didn't like the floor tickets? 

I am not that tall so I have trouble seeing and am going with my family and they are also short so they wouldn't be able to see. I just checked Ticketmaster a few minutes ago and they are filled with good tickets so I bought them now and traded in my old ones for those!

Ryuuchan_X
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

I am not that tall so I have trouble seeing and am going with my family and they are also short so they wouldn't be able to see. I just checked Ticketmaster a few minutes ago and they are filled with good tickets so I bought them now and traded in my old ones for those!

Ooh makes sense. I really wanted to see Gaga up close so that's why I wanted floor tickets, but I'm also short and i'm a little worried I won't be able to see anything with all the people in front of me.

Gaga Monster
Just now, Ryuuchan_X said:

Ooh makes sense. I really wanted to see Gaga up close so that's why I wanted floor tickets, but I'm also short and i'm a little worried I won't be able to see anything with all the people in front of me.

If you are short I do not recommend floor tickets. I had floor seats for two concerts (Kesha and Justin Timberlake) and could not see a thing, even standing on my chair because the people in front of me were tall and stood on there chair. It is even worse at a stadium because there are more floor seats pushed together. I defiantly recommend any seat in the 100's sections because they are the closest to the stage, Ticketmaster Citi Pre Sale and Joanne Pre Sale has a lot of them left for the 8/29 date on Ticketmaster!

Ryuuchan_X
2 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

If you are short I do not recommend floor tickets. I had floor seats for two concerts (Kesha and Justin Timberlake) and could not see a thing, even standing on my chair because the people in front of me were tall and stood on there chair. It is even worse at a stadium because there are more floor seats pushed together. I defiantly recommend any seat in the 100's sections because they are the closest to the stage, Ticketmaster Citi Pre Sale and Joanne Pre Sale has a lot of them left for the 8/29 date on Ticketmaster!

Alright, thank you for your help :)

GagaStan95

Ok guys i have finally bought my ticket for this show!!!!!! I'm traveling from ITALY jesus!! I got 401 section tix, not a good one but I hope there will be screens to see her! anyone knows the view? @Gaga Monster

Gaga Monster
3 hours ago, GagaStan95 said:

Ok guys i have finally bought my ticket for this show!!!!!! I'm traveling from ITALY jesus!! I got 401 section tix, not a good one but I hope there will be screens to see her! anyone knows the view? @Gaga Monster

If you want to see the view type in view from my seat citi field section 401 and hit the view from my seat website! They have all the views! Congrats on tickets

Has anyone been to a Citi Field concert before? There's no GA but I heard people in A sections can walk so it's like a GA anyway. I got a ticket and I'm in A5!

GagaStan95
11 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

If you want to see the view type in view from my seat citi field section 401 and hit the view from my seat website! They have all the views! Congrats on tickets

wow it's not that far???? I thought I would have need a binnacle 

Gaga Monster
3 minutes ago, GagaStan95 said:

wow it's not that far???? I thought I would have need a binnacle 

There actually really good! You are high enough to have a perfect view of the stage and all the production and face the center! 

GagaStan95
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

There actually really good! You are high enough to have a perfect view of the stage and all the production and face the center! 

thank u for this info!!!! See u there

MarryTheNight91
5 hours ago, Admin said:

Has anyone been to a Citi Field concert before? There's no GA but I heard people in A sections can walk so it's like a GA anyway. I got a ticket and I'm in A5!

Wait really? I'm in A5 too.

I saw Dead & Company at Citi Field last year. I was high up one night and down low the other and both were amazing. Not many bad seats.

Gaga Monster

The second date is not selling well. Hopefully it sells out, checked Ticketmaster and there are tons left (not resale).

Archived