Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: New York, NY - August 28, 29

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster
On 2/6/2017 at 10:00 PM, Born To Slay said:

Thank you, I really appreciate it!

I just spoke with them and they reccomend the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Art Museum, National Park, Franklin Square, and a few museums! The tours are also great! You will have a great time!

GGD Presidential Elections

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

I just spoke with them and they reccomend the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Art Museum, National Park, Franklin Square, and a few museums! The tours are also great! You will have a great time!

Thanks! It turns out my uncle decided to take me to citifield over Philadelphia since he didn't wanna drive there (I guess you get over the stadium factor when you think about the fact you'll have to drive all the way to PA and back within a weekend). 

We have seats in the field B1 section. 

That said, I'm gonna push for a separate vacation to Philadelphia with my parents this summer, so thanks for the list of stuff to do there!

JevyDuty
6 hours ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

I saw Dead & Company at Citi Field last year. I was all over the stadium, there wasn't really any bad seats. You will be good up there.

Thanks! I'm on section 310. It's my first time seeing Lady Gaga. I wasn't really caring about the seats. Until now. 

On that note: I'M STILL SHOCKED I'LL BE THERE!:excited2::excited2:

6 hours ago, LucidGlitch said:

Wuttt? And here I was excited that I got seats at all in Section 500. :derpga: How much were your tickets? I'm hoping there are closer seats available for GP that are in the $100-$150 range.

$276, but with fees and insurance $325 each they totally out at.

LucidGlitch
59 minutes ago, Dayman said:

$276, but with fees and insurance $325 each they totally out at.

My wallet weeps. $276 is what I paid for one ticket that included extra merchandise and a Q&A/mini performance before the concert for Roseland. brb buying a space telescope

TheGagaOfItAll

so update: i'm honestly pretty upset i didn't get this ticket. i woke up at 10 and it was just stupid expensive at 265 for me to be SEATED when that's the come to mama package anywhere else that isn't a stadium. what's worse is i'm one train stop away from citi field LMAO so i really missed out. :lolga: so i ended up buying a come to mama in las vegas lol 

this would have never happened if she played the garden and not musky citi field in willet's point 

Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door

Katie14
3 hours ago, LucidGlitch said:

My wallet weeps. $276 is what I paid for one ticket that included extra merchandise and a Q&A/mini performance before the concert for Roseland. brb buying a space telescope

You got to ask gaga questions for $276?

LucidGlitch
22 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

You got to ask gaga questions for $276?

Not quite. Most of the questions were taken from Twitter specifically for the Q&A; only a handful of questions were asked there on the spot, and I was happy just being there tbh so I didn't try to ask anything. It was a great show, though! She performed half of ARTPOP and some snippets of BTW.

GagaStan95

Jesus christ, how is that possible, it's a presale with a  code and no tix are available 

GagaStan95
5 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

I got my ticket through the live nation presale! Section 309!

H O W

GagaStan95
5 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

I got my ticket through the live nation presale! Section 309!

DO U ADVICE ME to keep refreshing? this is stressing me out

Brainiac
Just now, GagaStan95 said:

H O W

My hand was literally on the mouse and ready to copy and paste the code at exactly 9:00am lol. I guess I got lucky.

Brainiac
Just now, GagaStan95 said:

DO U ADVICE ME to keep refreshing? this is stressing me out

Do you have best available selected?

Archived