Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Chicago, IL - August 25

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Mindblown

I'm looking to buy 2 tickets if anyone is selling any let me know. (I would be fine with even 1 ticket)

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mikey Monster

Yaaas!!! I'm going I can't wait to see u guys there In my hometown Chicago!!! ❤️❤️❤️:hug:

Mikey McCampbell

So, after seeing the stadium debocle at the San Francisco show...is anyone a little disappointed? I thought my tickets in section P would be amazing, but now I'm worried :toofunny:

Mindblown
1 hour ago, Bbotx92 said:

So, after seeing the stadium debocle at the San Francisco show...is anyone a little disappointed? I thought my tickets in section P would be amazing, but now I'm worried :toofunny:

I mean at least you're on the ground and can possibly make it to the makeshift GA/PIT. The show leaves me vastly concerned since it feels extremely watered down and she most likely will be late once again thus cutting multiple songs from our set list. 

11 minutes ago, Jamel Lee said:

I mean at least you're on the ground and can possibly make it to the makeshift GA/PIT. The show leaves me vastly concerned since it feels extremely watered down and she most likely will be late once again thus cutting multiple songs from our set list. 

What do you mean by makeshift GA pit? From what I've read, security was pretty tight about people staying in their section in SF

WildAmerican

Hopefully, she'll figure out to do that whole "starting on time" thing that's been dampening this whole tour.

Mindblown
2 minutes ago, Bbotx92 said:

What do you mean by makeshift GA pit? From what I've read, security was pretty tight about people staying in their section in SF

Between the right catwalk and the stage, it looked like it was open for anybody to go stand up there along with around the entirety of the catwalk. It looks as if you can just go stand by the barricades. 

Spencer Wrolson

Has anyone who purchased VIP package got any information regarding when to arrive or when we get merch? No one seems to have an answer, not even Wrigley. 

Bad Monster Kid

Selling two tickets to Wrigley Show. 8/25

Section 12

Row: 2

Seats: 7 and 8

Second row behind The Cubs dugout.

Price: $295 each. 

DM me if serious. We can work on price. 

Pop Music

7 days left hunties. I am more excited then words can convey. First gaga show and i'm already crying at the thought of seeing her physical body in person.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

KweenSupreme
12 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

7 days left hunties. I am more excited then words can convey. First gaga show and i'm already crying at the thought of seeing her physical body in person.

SAME. What are you wearing?! I've got a fringe and floral fantasy planned! 

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

Mikey Monster

I'm in section 242 row 19 I've been to wrigley but I haven't been to a concert there. Does anyone know if this section is good or not? I think its close to the stage but maybe too close can anyone help me out?

Also, I'm also very nervous just cuz of the crazy stuff happening everywhere I hope to God they amped up the security there I heard they were on the local news ❤️:saladga:

Mikey McCampbell

Mikey Monster
On 2/13/2017 at 5:18 PM, WildAmerican said:

Soldier would've been nice, especially considering the demand. Oh well. I go to college in Chicago, so I'm so excited to have tickets to Wrigley to see Gaga!

Where do u go to school? I went to Northwestern college in the jefferson park area 😀

Mikey McCampbell

WildAmerican
13 minutes ago, Mikey Monster said:

Where do u go to school? I went to Northwestern college in the jefferson park area 😀

I go to Loyola Chicago!:happy:

Archived