💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Tacoma, WA - August 05

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Tempest
17 minutes ago, Ken Zahn said:

How close will I get to the stage of I arrive at noon ( I have CTM package) 

I'm 21 in line and we're probably in 30s or 40s now. Definitely arrive before 3pm when they let us in the arena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ken Zahn
Just now, Tempest said:

I'm 21 in line and we're probably in 30s or 40s now. Definitely arrive before 3pm when they let us in the arena

Thanks!!

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

TheEdgeof96
43 minutes ago, Rando said:

So it's 10am right now, does anyone know how many people are in the regular GA line currently?

The GA line doesn't look tooo bad right now. There are maybe 45 of us in CTM alone rn and it looks like maybe 70ish for GA?

Do you guys think this will be like the artrave where there was room to move around in the GA or more crowded this time?

JRF

TheEdgeof96
1 minute ago, Eurquin said:

Do you guys think this will be like the artrave where there was room to move around in the GA or more crowded this time?

There was quite a bit of room to move around in the GA at Vancouver, so I'm expecting similar. I didn't have anyone invading my space until late in the show with these two drunk guys but it wasn't too bad. I had worse crowding at TMBT lol

BTW I will be wearing a denim vest and Jean shorts, my boyfriend is wearing a black and white motorcycle shirt come say hi if you see us!

JRF

Tempest

Hey y'all, the GA line is up to 3 separate rows while come to mama is still pretty calm. Not more than 40

Tempest
6 minutes ago, Eurquin said:

So GA is pretty crazy now?

It's not too bad, but definitely a lot more packed then come to mama. I've heard that the first 600 GA get let in immediately after come to mamas are let in. Latest word is come to mamas get in at 2:30. Obviously subject to change. If you want text updates send me a pm and I'll text you everything I know. Hope I'm helping. I want everyone to have an amazing time. 

Teal Ambition

Someone take a picture of the merchandise when it's available so we can see he price differences please :) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

JustPWest
43 minutes ago, Tempest said:

It's not too bad, but definitely a lot more packed then come to mama. I've heard that the first 600 GA get let in immediately after come to mamas are let in. Latest word is come to mamas get in at 2:30. Obviously subject to change. If you want text updates send me a pm and I'll text you everything I know. Hope I'm helping. I want everyone to have an amazing time. 

Is staff actually saying CTM is gonna be let in at 2:30? It's really hard for me to believe. Realistically they will be letting in at 5pm

Archived