tour

Joanne WT: Tacoma, WA - August 05

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPWest

Check in for Come to Mama Package is between 3-5pm and I'm guessing we will be let in shortly after 5pm. General Admission is let in at 6pm. Driving up from Portland, thinking I will try and be there around 4pm, maybe a little earlier.

Tempest

So excited! About to go line up. If you see a guy with grey hair, distressed booty shorts, and a Joanne pink short sleeve button up, say hi!

im #21 in line for Come to Mama!

TheEdgeof96
1 hour ago, Tempest said:

So excited! About to go line up. If you see a guy with grey hair, distressed booty shorts, and a Joanne pink short sleeve button up, say hi!

im #21 in line for Come to Mama!

Can you keep us updated about what the line looks like for CTM? I'm about to shower and get ready to head out to Tacoma Dome, but I probably won't be there until 10 or 10:30 because I have an errand or two... Just don't want to get there too late and end up being towards the end of the CTM line lol

Tempest
4 minutes ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

Can you keep us updated about what the line looks like for CTM? I'm about to shower and get ready to head out to Tacoma Dome, but I probably won't be there until 10 or 10:30 because I have an errand or two... Just don't want to get there too late and end up being towards the end of the CTM line lol

Sure thing! 

Were about in the 20s for both ga and come to mama

Tempest
38 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Sure thing! 

Were about in the 20s for both ga and come to mama

Come to mama is now lined up in front of the exhibition hall, and ga is in a seperate line. 

Come to mama gets in the arena around 3:00-3:30

Mandy Marie

I saw something about parking not being available til 12:30. Are there other places to park? I dont wanna take the train.

Ken Zahn
8 hours ago, wahkeenasitka said:

Tomorrow will be my first Gaga show! There should be a GGD section!

Tacoma lady Gaga is my first concert EVER!! I'm so excited and worried at the same time!!! 

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

12 minutes ago, Ken Zahn said:

Tacoma lady Gaga is my first concert EVER!! I'm so excited and worried at the same time!!! 

Why are you worried!

JRF

Ken Zahn

Like that I'll get bumped into hard or I wont be able to see! Just common things like that! 

Ken Zahn
2 minutes ago, Eurquin said:

Why are you worried!

Look above lol 

Ken Zahn
36 minutes ago, Eurquin said:

Do you think it would be too late to arrive around 130?

I'm arriving around noon! 1:30 should be fine ( at least from what I've heard from other monsters)

Ken Zahn
43 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Come to mama is now lined up in front of the exhibition hall, and ga is in a seperate line. 

Come to mama gets in the arena around 3:00-3:30

How close will I get to the stage of I arrive at noon ( I have CTM package) 

Tempest
41 minutes ago, Amanda Lanni said:

I saw something about parking not being available til 12:30. Are there other places to park? I dont wanna take the train.

Park at the transit center for free parking. At some point it'll cost $$ but if you park soon before the attendant comes then you can skip them the $30 parking fee

Archived