Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CanadaGoesGaga
1 hour ago, Interstellar said:

Anyone want to go to the Pacific Colliseum with me this weekend? 

I honestly think Friday may be their last rehearsal in PC. Ed Sheeran performs Friday night at Rogers Arena, and then the schedule is empty until Gaga on Tuesday. They likely move in Saturday day, and rehearse after in the venue. Mind you, they may do all rehearsals in PC and move over on Monday like a normal tour might. 

Hey y'all,

So I am traveling alone from SF, and have 2 Come to Mama/early entry tickets, but no one to go with. Like seriously I would give you the ticket for free if you went with me lol. Or if you don't need a ticket, pls invite me to hang out with your group like I need friends tbh.....

Also I am staying 2 nights at OPUS hotel July 31st and August 1st, then flying out the 2nd. If anyone needs a place to stay, stay w me pls!! I need friends!! And attention

On 7/26/2017 at 11:29 AM, TheEdgeof96 said:

Hey guys! I'm visiting from Seattle, and will be staying at the Ramada Limited Downtown Tuesday night. I'd love to grab drinks before/after the show if anyone wants to :) I have C2M tickets fwiw

Instagram: sea_ashton, Snapchat: edgeof96

I'm also traveling in for the show and need to find friends, so I will hang with you!!

And okay one more question kitties... what do y'all in Canada use in place of Lyft/Uber? I don't know how to get to my hotel from the airport and it's gonna be midnight lol yikes

hausofbrice
1 hour ago, Aidan said:

And okay one more question kitties... what do y'all in Canada use in place of Lyft/Uber? I don't know how to get to my hotel from the airport and it's gonna be midnight lol yikes

A taxi 

xoxo, brice ♡

Kenaniah David
2 hours ago, Aidan said:

Hey y'all,

So I am traveling alone from SF, and have 2 Come to Mama/early entry tickets, but no one to go with. Like seriously I would give you the ticket for free if you went with me lol. Or if you don't need a ticket, pls invite me to hang out with your group like I need friends tbh.....

Also I am staying 2 nights at OPUS hotel July 31st and August 1st, then flying out the 2nd. If anyone needs a place to stay, stay w me pls!! I need friends!! And attention

Hang with us! We don't have CTM, but GA. instagram.com/heykenaniah

homomo
2 hours ago, Aidan said:

Opus on Davie st.? That's only a few blocks from the arena. You could walk it in less than 10 min. A taxi would be impossible to get after the show.

7 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Anyone want to go to the Pacific Colliseum with me this weekend? 

I'm interested! Let me know what time you'd be available   :tongue:

gotharunway.com

homomo
43 minutes ago, Exhale said:

I'm interested! Let me know what time you'd be available   :tongue:

I'll PM you later and let you know!!

Went to the coliseum today and nothing. Even tried paying a security guy for some info :fthis:

5 hours ago, Aidan said:

Hey y'all,

You're also welcome to hang out with us. We're having drinks at my place but will probably hit up a bar before we head to the arena. 

ChromaticaHeart
5 hours ago, Aidan said:

Hey y'all,

is this for real or r u joking?? i have GA but don't want to wait in line and im going alone as well

1 hour ago, Interstellar said:

I'll PM you later and let you know!!

Capital! :)

gotharunway.com

Talking to one of the guys who's here making her costumes on Grindr. I know where gaga is staying! Omg I feel so creepy 

TQUayOe.jpgeD0VTjY.jpgomjoBX5.jpg

• famous changed the title to Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Archived