💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

I was not able to get the GA ticket but i bought come to mama package instead.

I remember i lined up super early ( around noon ) for Artrave even i had the early admission ......

i will definitely not go too early this time lol it was quite a torture.....no food no drinks.... coz i was afraid i needed to go to the bathroom. But it was worth it once Gaga got on that stage!

Are you guys planning to go super early?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highbythebeach

I wasn't able to get pre-sale do you guys think I'll be able to get good seating tickets in the gp sale?

MaryJaneMuggler
On February 8, 2017 at 7:30 PM, rivingtonrebels said:

Hey Vancouver pals - I have the Come to Mama package on the floor.  Went to ARTPOP and BTWB alone and had the best time ever with monsters.  Feel free to PM me and we can all meet up - I am going with just one other friend this time.

How much was your Come to Mama package with tax?

speedbliss

I can't wait for this! Just got 2 tickets. One for me and my husband. Come to mama tickets!!! Total of $603. So excited because Ive always wanted to see the first show of a tour. We will be flying from Virginia.  Now if I could just fast forward time. 🤠 Im happy they are doing these early entry GA tickets like monster ball Always get right at he stage this way.

ASH SALEHI
11 hours ago, speedbliss said:

I can't wait for this! Just got 2 tickets. One for me and my husband. Come to mama tickets!!! Total of $603. So excited because Ive always wanted to see the first show of a tour. We will be flying from Virginia.  Now if I could just fast forward time. 🤠 Im happy they are doing these early entry GA tickets like monster ball Always get right at he stage this way.

You'll love Vancouver it's a beautiful city and excited she's coming here first ❤️

ASH SALEHI
13 hours ago, MaryJaneMuggler said:

How much was your Come to Mama package with tax?

They come to 300 including everything since there is no shopping because they are paperless tickets :) 

On 2/8/2017 at 9:36 PM, amandal said:

You can call ticketmaster and ask to cancel your order (call ASAP as you only have a short time window to do this). If you are wanting to sell them, it seems like the Vancouver show will not allow you to sell them directly on ticketmaster yet but at other venues (like Tacoma) they have that option. Best of luck!

Thank you, I called and did that :)

On 2/8/2017 at 7:30 PM, rivingtonrebels said:

Hey Vancouver pals - I have the Come to Mama package on the floor.  Went to ARTPOP and BTWB alone and had the best time ever with monsters.  Feel free to PM me and we can all meet up - I am going with just one other friend this time.

Same package, might be going alone. See you there!!

On 2/8/2017 at 11:17 PM, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Okay all you non Canadians, I will show you around!! Can't wait to see you all in Vancouver!! I did normal GA, so save me a good spot. Hah!

Haha I will see you there boo!!!!

20 hours ago, Nicky Lau said:

I was not able to get the GA ticket but i bought come to mama package instead.

I remember i lined up super early ( around noon ) for Artrave even i had the early admission ......

i will definitely not go too early this time lol it was quite a torture.....no food no drinks.... coz i was afraid i needed to go to the bathroom. But it was worth it once Gaga got on that stage!

Are you guys planning to go super early?

I always panic and get insanely anxious so I'll probably still be there early lol. For artRave I had normal GA and lined up at 6 am dude... and there were already 100 people in line!! but that was LA haha, I dunno how crazy you Canadians are.

On 2/9/2017 at 9:02 PM, ASH SALEHI said:

so you all coming to Vancouver for the Vancouver show? we should all go together I have another friend coming with me :)

Yes, I'm surprised so many of us Americans are going for the show lol! I guess we all really wanna be at the kickoff? And go to a cool country? :cool:

ASH SALEHI
20 hours ago, Aidan said:

Yes, I'm surprised so many of us Americans are going for the show lol! I guess we all really wanna be at the kickoff? And go to a cool country? 

Well it is the kick off of the tour 🖤 My insta is @ashsalehi if anyone wants to come message me on there and let's link up 

• famous changed the title to Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Archived