Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GP defends Gaga from LA Times

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

So LA Times posted an article titled "Lady Gaga Misses Her Super Bowl Moment To Say Something Profound". But I just checked the comments on the article and almost everyone is defending Gaga. Check it out:

-Lady Gaga Nailed her performance on so many levels. One of them was not delving into politics.

-Really, Wood? C'mon now, every performance doesn't have to be controversial, taking digs at the POTUS, etc., especially the Super Bowl halftime show. Lady Gaga put on an excellent show. She entertained, just like she was supposed to. In fact, I think it's one of the top five Super Bowl halftime shows ever, certainly better than last year's. 

-What a stupid article! She did a very good show and Wood complains because she didn't make any political statements. That's not what a Super Bowl halftime show is for. A political commentary wouldn't have gone over very big, anyway, especially in Texas. 

-I'm probably the biggest Liberal that comments regularly, or at least one of them, and I think the reviewer is WAY off base. The show was great, Gaga was outstanding, and I think the crowd at the stadium as well as those watching at home were entertained. She excelled at probably the toughest gig there is.

-ABSOLUTE CLASS!!! The show was fantastic. Our country needed that. Lady Gaga chose to pull our country together and promote peace rather than divisiveness. She has such a great influence on so many people, especially the youth. THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the high road!

-How disappointing for the Liberals at the LA Times especially Mister Wood. An A-list celebrity showed up at the Super Bowl and actually did what she was supposed to do entertained. When are you liberals going to get it, most of America doesn't want to be lectured by these people. Bravo Lady Gaga it was a sensational show. 

-Lady Gaga and Tom Brady Made America Great Again . Sorry LA Times but it's time to stop you're anti Trump fake news 24/7.

-What? The horror! An entertainer does what she was hired to do and forgoes the political commentary she was NOT hired to do! I enjoyed the show. I thought she was great. Much better than Beyonce but about equal to Bruno Mars as far as entertainment value. Gaga continues to surprise me with her enormous talent.

-Maybe she realized this wasnt the time or place for politics. Maybe she realized Beyonce blew it last year, and she didnt want to do the same. 

-Her message was subtle. It was in her music and actions. Too bad the author didn't catch any of them. Here's a few: She quoted a phrase of the the pledge of allegiance "indivisible, with liberty and justice for all"; then she sang "Born this Way", a song about diversity; and then when singing "Million Reasons" she hugged a Latina woman at the moment she sang the words "why don't you stay". 

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-super-bowl-lady-gaga-review-20170205-story.html

Rebel Heart

Stopped reading at "Maybe Tony Bennett should’ve shown up after all." :madge:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Bette Davis

That greasy, old, crazy-eyed queen always has something rude to say about Gaga. I don't care for his opinions and clearly the GP doesn't either.

raw

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Johan Colli

Hadnt noticed the latina "stay" connection thing after Million Reasons, she really snapped with those lowkey but strong anti-Trump statements.

7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

o<(0_0)>o

So LA Times posted an article titled "Lady Gaga Misses Her Super Bowl Moment To Say Something Profound". But I just checked the comments on the article and almost everyone is defending Gaga. Check it out:

-Lady Gaga Nailed her performance on so many levels. One of them was not delving into politics.

-Really, Wood? C'mon now, every performance doesn't have to be controversial, taking digs at the POTUS, etc., especially the Super Bowl halftime show. Lady Gaga put on an excellent show. She entertained, just like she was supposed to. In fact, I think it's one of the top five Super Bowl halftime shows ever, certainly better than last year's. 

-What a stupid article! She did a very good show and Wood complains because she didn't make any political statements. That's not what a Super Bowl halftime show is for. A political commentary wouldn't have gone over very big, anyway, especially in Texas. 

-I'm probably the biggest Liberal that comments regularly, or at least one of them, and I think the reviewer is WAY off base. The show was great, Gaga was outstanding, and I think the crowd at the stadium as well as those watching at home were entertained. She excelled at probably the toughest gig there is.

-ABSOLUTE CLASS!!! The show was fantastic. Our country needed that. Lady Gaga chose to pull our country together and promote peace rather than divisiveness. She has such a great influence on so many people, especially the youth. THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the high road!

-How disappointing for the Liberals at the LA Times especially Mister Wood. An A-list celebrity showed up at the Super Bowl and actually did what she was supposed to do entertained. When are you liberals going to get it, most of America doesn't want to be lectured by these people. Bravo Lady Gaga it was a sensational show. 

-Lady Gaga and Tom Brady Made America Great Again . Sorry LA Times but it's time to stop you're anti Trump fake news 24/7.

-What? The horror! An entertainer does what she was hired to do and forgoes the political commentary she was NOT hired to do! I enjoyed the show. I thought she was great. Much better than Beyonce but about equal to Bruno Mars as far as entertainment value. Gaga continues to surprise me with her enormous talent.

-Maybe she realized this wasnt the time or place for politics. Maybe she realized Beyonce blew it last year, and she didnt want to do the same. 

-Her message was subtle. It was in her music and actions. Too bad the author didn't catch any of them. Here's a few: She quoted a phrase of the the pledge of allegiance "indivisible, with liberty and justice for all"; then she sang "Born this Way", a song about diversity; and then when singing "Million Reasons" she hugged a Latina woman at the moment she sang the words "why don't you stay". 

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-super-bowl-lady-gaga-review-20170205-story.html

:cryga:how could i miss that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bette Davis
3 minutes ago, Rebel Heart said:

Stopped reading at "Maybe Tony Bennett should’ve shown up after all." :madge:

I love how he goes on about how Tony should've been included, yet the same idiot trashed C2C :oprah:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

FrankGutz
9 minutes ago, Enigma said:

-Her message was subtle. It was in her music and actions. Too bad the author didn't catch any of them. Here's a few: She quoted a phrase of the the pledge of allegiance "indivisible, with liberty and justice for all"; then she sang "Born this Way", a song about diversity; and then when singing "Million Reasons" she hugged a Latina woman at the moment she sang the words "why don't you stay"

/thread

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived