Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jamie Lynn Spears’ Daughter in critical condition in hospital

Stef

Featured Posts

Jamie Lynn Spears' 8-year-old daughter, Maddie, was involved in an ATC accident on Sunday.

TMZ reports her condition is extremely serious.

jamie-lynn-maddie-critical.jpg 

"Maddie was on a Polaris off-road vehicle when it flipped over," they write, adding that Maddie was involved in a hunting expedition at the time of the accident. "We're told she was under water for several minutes and unconscious."

She was then airlifted to a nearby hospital. USA Today reports she's in "critical condition."

Dad Jamie Spears told ET he wants people to keep his granddaughter in their prayers.

"All I can say is pray for our baby Maddie," he said.

Jamie Lynn was not with her daughter at the time of the accident.

Read more: http://m.tmz.com/2017/02/05/jamie-lynn-spears-daughter-maddie-injured-hurt-atv/ 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Tokyo Rose

That is unbelievable, it's the kind of accident someone might never fully recover from :(

Some adults have made some devastating choices here, especially considering it's January so there might have been ice and snow involved.

My thoughts and prayers are with her. I hope everything turns out alright.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Praying for her :( 

ATV's aren't toys but being critical at this time isn't necessary, just praying for the family and for her health to improve. 

❤ x ❤

No offence but a hunting tour for a 8 year old seems a bit to extreme to me, still, horrible accident and hope she gets well.

UPDATE:

Maddie, 8, was steering her ATV to avoid running over a drainage ditch near a pond on the family property in Louisiana when she "overcorrected," and caused the vehicle to enter the pond, a police report on the incident obtained by ET on Monday reveals.

The accident occurred shortly before 3 p.m. on Sunday.Jamie Lynn, 25, and her husband, Jamie Watson, watched the accident occur from where they were standing, about 100 yards away.

"The ATV and child were instantly submerged in the water right before their eyes," a statement by Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff Daniel Edwards reads."The child was trapped and secured by the seatbelt and the ATV's safety netting," the report reads.

"Within two minutes, Acadian Ambulance Services arrived and assisted in freeing the child from the cold waters."

Maddie remains in critical condition. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Swan Heart

Poor little angel...

Praying for her.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Computer

This is so scary, I just saw this news.

Praying for her :giveup:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived