Dawson

Featured Posts

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
42 minutes ago, Buckshotwon said:

Lol same. she said she will return to Russia 5 years ago

LMAO she can never return to Russia ever again so long Putin is ruling, she almost got arrested during BTW Ball

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
2 hours ago, John Maze said:

Does anybody have info on when we'll be able to buy tickets to see her in Rock in Rio? Will it follow the general rules of the concert or will there be tickets available separately?

April

rockinrio.com/rio/en

Galactic Mess
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

April

rockinrio.com/rio/en

Sorry for being lazy and not googling it myself, but ty very much, still!

RAMROD
Just now, John Maze said:

Sorry for being lazy and not googling it myself, but ty very much, still!

Glad can help 

Alfonso
15 minutes ago, Spock said:

What's the Joanne presale, somebody answer :giveup:

Thissss!

I hope she adds more dates next year including Latin America/Asia/Australia/New Zealand :giveup:

I think I may be seeing her in NA or Europe :giveup:

Jeffrey_This_Way

Ok we just have to figure out this presale business.  Does anybody have any info on codes?  

Gagaloo911

If she adds more dates, Latin America and South America surely deserve it more than Asia and Australia, and besides she would sell better in the former places anyway. They always stan, meanwhile Asia/AUS aren't nearly to the same level as the Americas this era. 

Mr Ricky
Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

If she adds more dates, Latin America and South America surely deserve it more than Asia and Australia, and besides she would sell better in the former places anyway. They always stan, meanwhile Asia/AUS aren't nearly to the same level as the Americas this era. 

And she can't enter China. bGQRsOH.jpg 

Crossfit

JohnnyVersace

After yesterday's performance, I truly feel this will be The Born This Way Ball's pastel, Californian, cuntry twin sister.

And I cannot wait. :diane:

StrawberryBlond

I've got the feeling that she's going to come back to Europe with more dates later. What she's given doesn't seem like enough, especially considering interest in her will increase post-SB. I'm really bummed out that she didn't include a Glasgow date but I guess, seeing as the UK has been paying her dust recently, that it was for the best. If she does a Glasgow one later, there's always another option later. Judging by how close the dates are, I don't hold out any hope for extra dates to be added apart from London. Tickets might go fast, though. Manchester's the closest one to me and when I tried to get tickets for there for the MB last time, they sold out immediately, so this is tricky. I could see myself having to go down to London at this rate.

But aside from that, yay, she's doing some stadiums in America! This is awesome! It's high time! Now I hope that she does a proper world tour. Let's not kid ourselves - we know she isn't going to have a massive 200 date affair, so she may as well travel as far and wide as she can, even if it's just one date per country.

RAMROD
53 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

She named her first dog Asia, that already explain how favorable that continent is to her :ladyhaha:

artRaver
1 hour ago, salad said:

she has gone to phoenix for the last 3 tours, is it safe to assume she'll go there again for this tour? i wasn't prepared for these presales so soon and since my mom is going to travel with me i know she probably wasn't ready to commit to a trip where the closest date is 7 hours away, it wouldn't be impossible with how later in the year they are just stressful maybe. idk if i should make some decisions and bend over backwards to try and snatch some tickets for these dates or wait until potential later dates? 

I honestly say wait a little if possible. She usually never adds Phoenix in the first initial tour announcement release then eventually does. 

Sigh, I'm disappointed though because the closest date is Las Vegas or one of the California ones which is fine, but honestly wasn't expecting that, lol. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived