💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

No ARTPOP?

sexy

Featured Posts

A few seconds of Applause wouldn't have improved the performance.

I think it's understated how bruised Gaga still is by the public's negative response to "ARTFLOP."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blahwhatever22

I didn't mind it. Yeah she could have added A snippet of it in the intro but it wouldn't have changed the overall show which was great btw. I'm fine with it and I really like Applause too.

giphy.gif

YeehawKylie

I understand the limited time and that it most likely would not have fit in her set list. However, I do wish we got a verse during the opening medley. It felt odd having no ARTPOP representation. 

xoxo cupcakke

Oh wow, she really didn't even sing or include Applause in anyway

I was so hyped I didn't even notice

ComeToMama

This performance is Gaga's career highlight. 

ARTPOP was probably the lowest point in her career.

This is not to say that she does or does not appreciate ARTPOP, but she probably wanted to associate the show with only positive memories for both her and the audience. 

Not The Real Gaga

Her Super Bowl Halftime Show was amazing, flawless, brilliant, spectacular, awesome, glorious, emotional, fantastic... BUT still I have to agree with you, Applause deserved a spot. Nobody can't deny that it would be amazing when the whole stadium crowd would have clapped their hands during that song! Personally, I would have replaced it with Telephone, just to balance out her whole performance perfecfly. :)

Still enjoyed it of course... I mean, this was soooo good, I am speechless 

RouboRoubo

The GP is basically basic and anything from ARTPOP (even Applause) would be hard for them to read properly soooo... :bye:

FrankGutz
5 minutes ago, hausofmike said:

I ****ing loved that she skipped that album 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

hater reported

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

fede ARTPOP

Delete the America tribute and play ARTPOP instead. 

But I loved it. :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

While I adore ARTPOP, it's understandable that'd she'd skip over it as it was a time she was seriously hurt. Many artists can be like that.

Plus I think Joanne is what ARTPOP was meant to be. So believe she can easily skip over it. She'll probably give Applause and DWUW their dues on tour though.

FrankGutz

i wont tolerate ANY DISRESPECT to ARTSLAY in this thread

YI3tntn.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived