đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

other

GP reactions for Super Bowl

Werk

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, VISION said:

"I dropped my casserole in the kitchen when I saw Lady Gaga jumping from the roof"

same

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Pierre

Do I need to say more? Here the video of the HTS in the oficial NFL facebook page. The people has spoken. :queenga: 

https://www.facebook.com/NFL/videos/10154809641816263/

Andrew Sier: Thank you for not going political in your performance. Much respect.

Johan Liljresson: You don't have to like her music, but you can't deny her talent and ability to perform. She killed it.

Yvette Galvan: Brought us back together without mentioning politics 

Carissa Wesley: I'm actually pleasantly surprised at this halftime show! I'm not typically a Gaga fan, but she put on a respectable and solid performance. Nothing polarizing, nothing offensive, no hitches- Just a clean, entertaining show for everyone. So kudos to her!!

Kevin Christian Saludares: I love how Gaga was never political in her performance, because the lyrics in her songs (ie: Born This Way) stand for what kind of world we should be living in.

Luke Askew: I expected that to be anti trump. But I was pleased with her being professional... good for you Lady Gaga

Karen Galvin: That was a very classy act! Thank you for keeping it non-political. You have gained a lot of respect, even from the right. I felt you really care about America, your country. Kudos

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

2 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Do I need to say more? Here the video of the HTS in the oficial NFL facebook page. The people has spoken. :queenga: 

https://www.facebook.com/NFL/videos/10154809641816263/

Andrew Sier: Thank you for not going political in your performance. Much respect.

Johan Liljresson: You don't have to like her music, but you can't deny her talent and ability to perform. She killed it.

Yvette Galvan: Brought us back together without mentioning politics 

Carissa Wesley: I'm actually pleasantly surprised at this halftime show! I'm not typically a Gaga fan, but she put on a respectable and solid performance. Nothing polarizing, nothing offensive, no hitches- Just a clean, entertaining show for everyone. So kudos to her!!

Kevin Christian Saludares: I love how Gaga was never political in her performance, because the lyrics in her songs (ie: Born This Way) stand for what kind of world we should be living in.

Luke Askew: I expected that to be anti trump. But I was pleased with her being professional... good for you Lady Gaga

Karen Galvin: That was a very classy act! Thank you for keeping it non-political. You have gained a lot of respect, even from the right. I felt you really care about America, your country. Kudos

OMG THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm really happy people respect Gaga's talent and they did recognize her amazing performance!!!!! 

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

Decodekid

my male straight friends on a group chat

friend 1: Gaga was lit

friend 2: trueee

friend 3: She's always lit

friend 4: Exactly 

Long Live Gretchen

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

my male straight friends on a group chat

friend 1: Gaga was lit

friend 2: trueee

friend 3: She's always lit

friend 4: Exactly 

****ing finally maybe this time on i can talk about gaga without getting strange looks

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Decodekid
1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

****ing finally maybe this time on i can talk about gaga without getting strange looks

ikr i was shook 

Long Live Gretchen

ApplauseftAdele

My friends were talking about how she was the only artist that could sing and dance except beyonce, and they said like "wow that was actually pretty good".... pretty content with that tbh :poot:

brizoda

One opinion by a Breitbart comentator  :

What a nice surprise ... she actually was not half naked and did a great performance. I got it wrong, but how nice to be wrong.

Frankenztein

I'm confused why so many people think she was not political in this performance. She literally said the pledge of allegiance, sang a part of a protest song in her intro, and followed it up with her ultimate statement song Born This Way...:huh: 

AdmistTheLight
3 minutes ago, Frankenztein said:

I'm confused why so many people think she was not political in this performance. She literally said the pledge of allegiance, sang a part of a protest song in her intro, and followed it up with her ultimate statement song Born This Way...:huh: 

Not mentioning hugging a latina woman while singing "..why don't you stay.."

Liberaté mi amor

10 hours ago, therian said:

everyone in my school was talking about it even my straight ass old white teacher 

was it positive? 

Archived